What to buy after the BLF Q8?

ryangomes

Newly Enlightened
When I was looking for the BLF Q8 I was between that and the Astrolux MF01 but it was expensive I've also seen the Olight X7 Marauder but that's even more expensive.
BLF Q8 is great but a bit too throwy
I'm looking for something ridiculously bright but without breaking the bank, what are your thoughts? I'm not looking into buying new batteries, the ones I use on my BLF Q8 are practically brand new: Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh 18650 Button Top

ryangomes

Newly Enlightened
When I was looking for the BLF Q8 I was between that and the Astrolux MF01 but it was expensive I've also seen the Olight X7 Marauder but that's even more expensive.
BLF Q8 is great but a bit too throwyRightmove Kijiji Quizlet I'm looking for something ridiculously bright but without breaking the bank, what are your thoughts? I'm not looking into buying new batteries, the ones I use on my BLF Q8 are practically brand new: Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh 18650 Button Top

guys i have the solution no issues now!!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Freflies rot66 sst20 cw. 7000 lumen.. it take unprotected flat top. it have blue aux led, and anduril firmware. You can buy one for under $70..