• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

I3T Copper Limited Edition!!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Monday, October 22nd, from 1-3pm EDT we will have the Limited Edition I3T Cu for sale!

Flash Sale runs from 1-3PM EDT.

The I3T Cu will be 25% OFF.

https://www.olightstore.com/?tracking=5bc73e077ea45

I3T-秒杀-定稿-500-100.jpg

Last edited:

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
and those that dont live in USA wont be able to buy one or is it gonna ship out to dealers worldwide also ?

Olightworld

Enlightened
There's a Global quantity of 10,000. So it should be available internationally. I'm not sure when or where though.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
There's a Global quantity of 10,000. So it should be available internationally. I'm not sure when or where though.

ok thanks sounds good, hopefully i can snatch one as it would look good next to my r50 copper and s1 baton copper.

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
That is so cool!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you'll put out next! All your products are so good, and they are only getting better.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Im kinda sad now, i was hoping my shop dealer in sweden which is an authorized Olight seller as they sell a few lights but got reply now that they wont probably even gonna take a few of these in :/ So what am i supposed to do now, will even Olight UK on amazon sell these?

I really would like to get one of this as i like copper lights alot.

Olightworld

Enlightened
I'm not sure about on Amazon UK but the Olightstore.uk should be getting a batch of these. Olight has made 10,000 globally and are sending them out to dealers.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually have no interest in copper lights because of their relatively heavy weight compared to their aluminum counterparts, but this light looks almost too pretty to pass up.

I really wish it had a middle output of 30 to 60 lumens.

I still may buy it during this flash sale just because it's pretty.

Does the copper version run longer on turbo as a result of better heat sinking as compared to aluminum?

Dynapoints

Newly Enlightened
Just received mine today from the presale the other day. It is gorgeous! It is my first copper light. It is heavier than you would think, but simply pretty. The rubber tail switch color matches the pocket clip exactly. Came sealed with a battery preinstalled. I purchased two of them - one for me and one for my daughter for Christmas. Came with a serial number matching etched in the front which matches the serial number on the box. Really bright usable light too! Very happy!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love mine! This is a purpose built light-not trying to be the smallest or lightest. The size and heft feel great. The switch is positive and firm, yet allows for momentary activation. Attention to detail is excellent and the gift/presentation box is a nice touch. The additional Olight Lithium AAA in addition to the enclosed alkaline cell is also a nice touch. When comparing the copper i3E to the new i3T the difference is quite clear: small, lightweight, good beam quality vs solid, impressive and made to show off while working, also an excellent beam. I really like this light, kudos to Olight for a solid copper home run!

phosphor22

Enlightened
Would you consider another sale? -- I had to work during the 2 hour sale and could not purchase it; a little longer would be helpful for many who could not order then.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure about on Amazon UK but the Olightstore.uk should be getting a batch of these. Olight has made 10,000 globally and are sending them out to dealers.

Looks like olightstore UK only ships within uk and ireland, so my only hope is on amazon uk, thats where i bought the i3t , like i said im from sweden so i dont have alot of options or choices sadly.

Wonder

Newly Enlightened
I got mine on Monday and love it. One thing strange to me at least is the pocket clip is not indexed the same as 99% of the Olights I have were right out of the box. Most Olights if you lay the light so the tail is on the left with the pocket clip towards you The model name is facing up and towards you. Not a big deal I know but it forced me to move the clip as it was bugging the you no what out of me.
kcIIvUJ.jpg