Old Energizer penlight

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Any idea where I can get these days old Energizer penlight, powered by 2 AAA batteries, the one with the normal Incan bulb with the magnifying glass on top of it? It was getting nice yellowish light with the round beam pattern. All I can get now are LEDs and I need a pen light with a good CRI for fruit defects photos.
Thanks in advance for your hints.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The closest thing I have to that is a Dorcy Penlight 2AAA upgraded with the Yuji LED that is 95+ CRI.

Otherwise you are looking at searching on vintage flashlight sites or maybe fleabay.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I googled "vintage eveready penlight" and saw hits from eBay and Etsie.

Figure $10-15.
Bulbs are called #222 by the way so you may look for those or #224's as they fit as well.

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

Thanks for the replies :)
I wasn't looking that far in the past like 70's, but this, on the other hand, brought the childhood memories ;)
I remember quite simple Energizer penlights from mid-90's and thought they might still doing them with incans instead of LEDs, but apparently not anymore.
Anyway - I've found the light that perfectly suit my CRI needs, which is a penlight from Nitecore. MT06MD.
Perfect light for my needs.
Thanks again for old penlight tips. I will make a use of it, as I have started collecting lights of my childhood ;)
See you soon again! ;)