Defective Wuben A21 - Flashes S-O-O instead of S-O-S!!!

oceanfreak

Newly Enlightened
dit-dit-dit dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dah

That's right, my Wuben NW A21 spells S-O-O! Can another owner of this light check this out please? Do I have an isolated case or is this widespread? Out of all the reviews I have seen and read no one mentioned this problem. Is there any suggestions to "fix" this?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't have one, but it seems like it might be a firmware problem. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer or vender? Maybe this is something that they have fixed?

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I paid $200 for a light and everything wasn't exactly as described...I would contact the manufacturer with a video showing the issue.

oceanfreak

Newly Enlightened
I have confirmed the issue on multiple A21 lights! It isn't just me. Haven't heard anyone reply that their Wuben A21 flashes S-O-S correctly. Not sure how widespread the issue is. Someone is in contact and I haven't heard yet.

Kitchen Panda

Enlightened
dit-dit-dit dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dah

That's right, my Wuben NW A21 spells S-O-O! Can another owner of this light check this out please? Do I have an isolated case or is this widespread? Out of all the reviews I have seen and read no one mentioned this problem. Is there any suggestions to "fix" this?

I suppose it is a defect, but really, can you imagine any situation in which it makes a difference? "No, that's not the life raft we're looking for, he's only sending S O O. Keep looking!" --~~~~