Maxtorch        
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Acebeam X70vn - Highest Production Output

Flashaholic

Default Re: Acebeam X70vn - Highest Production Output

Quote Originally Posted by luxxlightsaber View Post
    Turned on my X70vn spec3 with center xhp70.2 on turbo and started giggling and giggling!!!!!! Thanks for an epic light Vinh!!
    Yeah, it may be the current leader for the "turn it on, start laughing" effect. Mine goes out to random locations at least once a week.,,

Quote Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
    Yeah, it may be the current leader for the "turn it on, start laughing" effect. Mine goes out to random locations at least once a week.,,
    I hate it how they make the battery pack not work with other x-series Acebeams
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

This light in spec3 with center xhp70.2 is just ridiculous its truly A BEAST!!!! Awsome tint and beam profile. And the strobe is the most disorienting I have ever experienced!! Its a special light for sure congratulations to all X70vn owner's.

I got mine set up the same. Man the more I use it the more I love it! Acebeam did a geat job on this one.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I got mine set up the same. Man the more I use it the more I love it! Acebeam did a geat job on this one.
    I agree!!!! When I see videos of this light on you tube, Im proud to have a very special V54 edition its Awsome!!!!

How many lumens do you think 62K ?

Just some fun info. Using my Keysight 34465A, 6.5 digit, in-calibration bench meter, I monitored charging Voltage and current to see when the charging system stopped. I had the AC charging adapter plugged into a Kill-a-Watt device to monitor AC current and the Keysight measuring at the front end of the battery assembly. At 16.75xx VDC, bulk charging current of about 46 Watts began to taper off so it looks like the CC-to-CV stage began there. However, Voltage continued to rise and current continued to drop until Voltage reached 16.7992 VDC and current was about 8.5 Watts. 16.7992 VDC is pretty darn accurate for cutoff. 16.663 V after 90 minutes resting.
    Last edited by BVH; 07-28-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    WWII 60" Carbon Arc (Sold), 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW VSS-3A, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600W M-134 Light, 500W X-500-14s, 500W Starburst, 500W A120b, 450 Watt AEG German Leopard 1 Tank Light, 300W Locators, Megaray, 150W Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, Pichel 75W Mini-Novas

Quote Originally Posted by BVH View Post
    Just some fun info. Using my Keysight 34465A, 6.5 digit, in-calibration bench meter....
    Is that thing turbo charged?

The dam tiny but hi pitched fan makes me think so. It's not noisy per se, but irritating after awhile.
    WWII 60" Carbon Arc (Sold), 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW VSS-3A, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600W M-134 Light, 500W X-500-14s, 500W Starburst, 500W A120b, 450 Watt AEG German Leopard 1 Tank Light, 300W Locators, Megaray, 150W Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, Pichel 75W Mini-Novas

Don't buy an Imalent R90TS then! haha.

The line, "is that thing turbocharged?" is from the movie, My Cousin Vinny, when the state prosecutor is questioning his own witness from the FBI. Agent Wilbur states that he used a, "Hewlett-Packard model 5710a dual column gas chromatograph with flame analyzation detectors." The response from Agent Wilber to the turbocharging question was, "only on the floor model."

From now on I will be getting my Acebeams at retail prices. Likely Amazon or Ebay. My future prices will be higher accordingly. All my Acebeam lights will have serial removed.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345