• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED - Custom Light Engines for Aleph and McGizmo lights

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SALE THREAD CLOSED

For sale are light engines designed for use in Aleph and McGizmo lights (that use screw in light engines). These light engines use direct thermal path metal core printed circuit boards for efficient heat sinking into the aluminum can.

1.CREE XM-L HI 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, datiLED 3 level light engine, 1.52A high, 3.7V RCR cell only (voltage range 2.9V - 5.5V). $78 SOLD
2. CREE XP-L HI 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, datiLED 3 level light engine, 1.4A high, 3.7V RCR cell only (voltage range 2.9V - 5.5V). $78 SOLD
3. CREE XP-L HB 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, datiLED 3 level light engine, 1.4A high, 3.7V RCR cell only (voltage range 2.9V - 5.5V). $78 SOLD
4. Nichia 219B 4500K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, datiLED 3 level light engine, 1.4A high, 3.7V RCR cell only. $78 SOLD
5. Luxeon V 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, datiLED 3 level light engine, 1.4A high, 3.7V RCR cell only. Noticeably brighter than the CREE XP-L, but will only fit in reflectors with larger openings; ideal for a Mule (voltage range 2.9V - 5.5V). $78 SOLD
6. CREE XP-L HI 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, Reylight 1.5V-4.2V 4 level converter board with true sub-lumen moonlight mode. Approximate levels for alkaline cell: 0.3-6-33-120 lumens; 4.2V RCR cell: 0.3-15-130-400 lumens. $82
7. (Not shown) CREE XP-L HI 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon, Reylight 1.5V-4.2V 4 level converter board with true sub-lumen moonlight mode. Approximate levels for alkaline cell: 0.3-6-33-120 lumens; 4.2V RCR cell: 0.3-15-130-400 lumens. $82

The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted here, takes preference over other forms of contact. All prices include shipping within the United States. (I am currently unable to ship International, as I can't visit the post office during business hours.) There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_20181023_201727913.jpg
IMG_20181023_201758730.jpg

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Custom Light Engines for Aleph and McGizmo lights

I'll take #2 and #3
PM with PP details.

Thanks,
R-

archimedes

Flashaholic

I'll take 1. My account is still new, can't pm....

In for #1 for a friend, he's unable to post yet.

Hello and welcome to CPF, your post has been approved ... as a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff.

I see that you have provided alternative means of communication with the seller above.

Thanks for your understanding, and when communications are established, please feel free to edit out your contact info.

djj

Newly Enlightened

Would #6 or 7 work in a haiku?

archimedes

Flashaholic

And I'm glad I did! Very nice LE, great tint and lots of light! Almost want to order the same LED with the 1.52A driver.
Thanks Again,
Auto
Yeah, LuxV were neat emitters .... I have a few in some vintage torches.

They can run hot though :eek:oo:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, LuxV were neat emitters .... I have a few in some vintage torches.

They can run hot though :eek:oo:

You are thinking of the old 5W, 6V Luxeon V. This is a new design (3V) Luxeon V in a 4mm x 4mm package. https://www.lumileds.com/products/high-power-leds/luxeon-v
With care, they can be reflowed onto a 3535 MCPCB. The Luxeon V is a perfect fit for lights with XM-L reflectors, but will not fit reflectors designed for the XP-G unless the opening is a bit generous.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Interesting, thanks.

Might have thought they would rename the part, with such a major change though :thinking:

Last edited:

Latest posts