Help me find a light with theses features...

Doug

Enlightened
Rotary infinity variable output
Magnetically reachable
Tactical, with and-roll ring
Wide spill, wide solid center beam
Paddle/Button combo like the Klarus has

I really like the rotary adjustment on my Nitecore SRT 7, it's smaller brother, and my HSD System lights (plus all the other lights I have with that feature), so I am a big fan of the infinite adjustability of theses lights. Allot of lights require you to plug in a USB cable, and move a rubber cover out of the way, all the ones I have seen also are micro USB instead of USB C. Why can't they be USB C and waterproof, no cover needed? Also, I really do like the dual paddle+button that the Klarus have.

Any suggestions? Heck, just having infinity variable output and being magnetically reachable, in a tactical format, with the anti-roll ring might be enough.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks!

parametrek

Enlightened
As far as I know there are no lights with a control ring or rotary knob and dual tail switches. I don't know of any with dual tail and infinite ramping either.

The Nitecore Concept 1 has a magnet and ramping but it is a side switch so it wouldn't be considered tactical.

I think the best light for you would be the Nitecore MT22C. It has a momentary tail switch and a brightness dial. Or something from the Nitecore SRT series but they are bulkier and more expensive.

Also take a look at HDS's lights. HDS and Nitecore are the only places doing "tactical" infinitely variable lights at the moment. The Sunwayman V11R might also be an option but they are harder to find.