• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold- Hinderer XM-18 3" flipper (price drop)

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD. Hi all. Up for sale is my XM-18. Bought a long time ago, carried daily for a number of years. Lightly sharpened on a Spyderco Sharpmaker every so often. Never abused. Still locks up about 50%, I've never taken it apart. Stock everything. $200 to your conus door, USPS Priority mail. Paypal preferred and fees included. Buyer's responsibility to know knife laws in your area. Must be 18 or older to purchase, and I reserve the right to choose whom I do business with. First "I'll take it" HERE takes precedence over anything else. Not looking for trades at this time, thanks for looking! :) SOLD View attachment 8718View attachment 8719View attachment 8720

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Hinderer XM-18 3" flipper (price drop)

I'll take this, Scout. My first high end knife :). Love that it has been used for many years and probably has a few stories with it

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Hinderer XM-18 3" flipper (price drop)

Lol, boring stories. Tons of carry, not a lot of use... I did get your PM, I don't know the generation. Bought used off Bladeforums probably 7 years ago?