• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - Custom Light Engines for Aleph and McGizmo lights: 1.5V - 4.2V

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold. Thanks CPF!

For sale are some light engines designed for Aleph and McGizmo lights. These light engines have a CREE XP-L HI 4000K LED mounted on copper Noctigon direct thermal path copper MCPCB, mounted in an aluminum LE can. All use a Reylight 1.5V-4.2V 4 level converter board with true sub-lumen moonlight mode, and do not have mode memory. The approximate levels for alkaline cell: 0.3-6-33-120 lumens; 4.2V RCR cell: 0.3-15-130-400 lumens. (These ratings are for a Nichia 219B, the CREE XP-L HI will be significantly higher, though I do not have a means to determine actual output.)

Four available at a $82 $72 each shipped in the U.S. (If purchasing more than one, the second is only $70.) PayPal only, using standard payment for goods and services. Your shipping address must match the address listed in PayPal.
1. easilyled
2. troutpool
3. BitGeek
4. hjcda

IMG_20181029_201924870.jpg
IMG_20181029_202031073.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BitGeek

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Custom Light Engines for Aleph and McGizmo lights: 1.5V - 4.2V

I would like to purchase one as well. Thank you.

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

I will take one please. PM sent. Thanks in advance.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

hjdca

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent. Thanks !

I just installed this light engine in my McGizmo Haiku. It is the brightest beam I have seen on a Haiku using a nitecore high drain 650 mah cell.. Really bright spot with lots of spill. The Haiku now gets warm pretty quick for a one LED engine. The levels are nicely spaced apart with a super low moonlight. I thought I would never retire my custom order 4 level GDuP driver in my Haiku, but, it is now in the drawer. Thanks datiLED and CPF !

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

That didn't take long. Nice engines, as usual!

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived yesterday and is now installed in an Aleph 1 head, with a single CR123 primary as the power source. Very happy: gives new life to an old light. Thanks so much for making these, Derek!