Fenix Outfitters        
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My new collection....

  1. #1

    Default My new collection....

    It's a watch? No, but it does have a watch-like crown. It's a lighter? No, but it does activate by flicking a wheel, just like a lighter. It's a spy camera? No, but donít I wish. It's a gun! No, but it does have a custom alligator holster, and is indeed the fastest of its kind in the West!
    Cool Fall Tri-V 0030 16x9Blk.jpg

    Cool Fall 007 16x9Blk.jpg

    Cool Fall Tri-V 0010 16x9Blk.jpg

    Cool Fall Tri-V Holstered 16x9.jpg

    Dave Livingston sure makes some amazing light!

    I've been lurking here all summer, building a rather extensive collection. Here is another (limit of 5 images per post):
    Emisar D4S Green 0010 16x9.jpg

    Thanks for all your help!

  2. #2

    Default Re: My new collection....

    A few more.... I like photographing my fav lights....
    Attachment 8759

    Attachment 8760

    Attachment 8761

  3. #3

    Default Re: My new collection....

    Hi ipaulr. and but the links don't lead to more.

    ~ CG
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  4. #4

    Default Re: My new collection....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Hi ipaulr. and but the links don't lead to more.

    ~ CG
    Thanks for you reply and welcome, Chauncey. It's strange to me that the inserted images show up as links rather than as embedded, viewable images, and of course that only the 1st one works. I'll try again here:

    Attachment 8766

    Attachment 8767

    Attachment 8768

  5. #5

    Default Re: My new collection....

    Well this time the links seem to work, at least for me, but the images only show as links rather than as visible images. What am I doing wrong? I used the little "insert image" icon and ensuing upload dialog....

    Quote Originally Posted by ipaulr View Post
    Thanks for you reply and welcome, Chauncey. It's strange to me that the inserted images show up as links rather than as embedded, viewable images, and of course that only the 1st one works. I'll try again here:

    Attachment 8766

    Attachment 8767

    Attachment 8768

  6. #6
    Honorary Aussie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,985

    Default Re: My new collection....

    Haha, funny post! And welcome to the forum. Also beautiful lights and photos.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

  7. #7

    Default Re: My new collection....

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan View Post
    Haha, funny post! And welcome to the forum. Also beautiful lights and photos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •