• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire, EagTac/EagleTac, (Sold) HDS, (Sold) Zebralight

twhb_

Newly Enlightened
(All Gone) Surefire, EagTac/EagleTac, HDS, Zebralight

All sold or withdrawn.

Shipping: Free shipping to the continental US via USPS First Class, which includes a tracking number and $50 of insurance. International, more insurance, and other shipping services are available for the price difference.

Payment: PayPal, I will PM you with my address.

How to buy: First "I'll take it" gets it. Please pay within 24 hours. I'll have the light on its way to you within 24 hours of payment.

(Ended) On hold - I'm out of town and won't be able to ship any purchases until November 25th. If you want to accept that wait then you can buy now and I'll notify you when I ship, otherwise, feel free to PM me your interest and I'll send you a reminder when I'm back in town and ready to ship.

(Ended) Limited time discount - I'm trying to get some cash together for a trip, so if you buy and pay by November 9th, 4pm MST (that's 6pm ET), you can take an additional 10% off your total.

(Withdrawn) EagTac/EagleTac SX30C2 XP-L HI Neutral Kit

Like-new condition, original packaging. This LED install gets you 99.6% of the highest-possible throw for this model, with a longer runtime than the XHP35 variants, and a neutral-white tint. This is the "Kit", meaning that in addition to the flashlight it includes a holster, 2x18650 extender tube, 2xCR123A retainer tube, flip-up diffuser, lanyard, and spare o-rings. No batteries included.

(Ended, SX30C2 includes pocket clip) The EagTac TX30C2 and SX30C2 use the same clip, and I only have one. The first person to buy one of them can choose between the clip and a $5 discount, the next will need to take what's left. If you buy both then you get one clip and a $5 discount.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O2W1ZWwPWaVm_5mmpavoTE2YIxHv4-vd

$55 $65 shipped

(Sold) HDS Custom

Specs: EDC Executive, 123 Battery Compartment, High CRI High Noon, Sapphire Lens, Raised Button, Silver Bezel, Black Body, software version 2.18 (the latest).

Like-new condition, original packaging. The LED is a Nichia 219C SM573 R9050 D240 L2 with a "high noon sunshine" tint, 200 lumens, 93 CRI, 5700°K. Bought direct from hdssystems.com on 2018-08-10. No batteries included.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yvg_1yHG7TZc8TlBu__YLk9WE108-LaV

$300 shipped

(Sold) Zebralight SC64w

Like-new condition, original packaging. Package includes the flashlight, one Zebralight 3500 mAh unprotected 18650, and two spare o-rings.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dSKShgFbnwqS6piI36RrHZvZr8bxSTs7

$70 shipped

(Sold Elsewhere) EagTac/EagleTac TX30C2 XHP35 HD Cool Kit

Like-new condition with caveat below, original packaging. This is the "Kit", meaning that in addition to the flashlight it includes a holster, 2x18650 extender tube, 2xCR123A retainer tube, flip-up diffuser, lanyard, and spare o-rings. No batteries included.

The EagTac TX30C2 and SX30C2 use the same clip, and I only have one. The first person to buy one of them can choose between the clip and a $5 discount, the next will need to take what's left. If you buy both then you get one clip and a $5 discount.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w2ir9VC5dM7OFkAcXoQA9-WI84Yt1q92

$60 shipped

(Withdrawn) Surefire P1R Peacekeeper

Like-new condition, no original packaging. Package includes the flashlight, one Surefire 3400 mAh 18650, a Surefire 18650 charger, and the charger's car adapter.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JseSAjL0kOYLr-MVduuXVlTg7np4LoRE

$110 $100 shipped

Edit 2018-11-08T22:25:38Z: Fix discount deadline typo.

Edit 2018-11-09T01:35:25Z: HDS Custom is sold.

Edit 2018-11-09T19:17:40Z: Zebralight is sold.

Edit 2018-11-09T23:20:17Z: Limited time discount ended.

Edit 2018-11-10T16:24:11Z: Shipping on hold until the 25th.

Edit 2018-11-25T18:03:01Z: Shipping resumed.

Edit 2018-12-01T21:10:38Z: Price drop on the Surefire, EagTac TX30C2 sold elsewhere.

Edit 2019-01-10T20:49:37Z: Price drop on SX30C2, withdrew Surefire.

Edit 2019-02-11T03:17:50Z: Withdrew SX30C2.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (Limited Time Discount) HDS, Surefire, Zebralight, EagTac/EagleTac

Here's a free bump.
Also I guess you mean November 9th not October 9th?

P

twhb_

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the catch, fixed.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wish I was able to catch that lovely HDS too.
C'est la vie. Next year maybe.
P

Msf

Enlightened

Hi,
I will take the HDS custom. Please provide your paypal and I will pay immediately.
Thanks,

twhb_

Newly Enlightened

HDS Custom is sold. Thanks Msf!

Peter, one of these days. At this rate I'll probably be selling an HDS then, too.

Last edited:

twhb_

Newly Enlightened

Zebralight is sold.

twhb_

Newly Enlightened

I'm back, I will once again ship within 24 hours of payment. I hope everybody reading this had a happy Thanksgiving too!

NPL

Enlightened
Small question, do the eagletac lights open up easily for LED mods / swaps?

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

According to blf they do. I have a dozen lights modded by guys other than Vinh. That's why they picked them.

Is anyone curious what lights made it on the trip if he's selling these?

twhb_

Newly Enlightened

I don't have experience modding flashlights, but it doesn't seem to be glued. The bezel is easily unscrewed to remove the reflector. To access the LED I think you need to take out the screws between head and body, which look to be 1.5 mm hex, a bit I don't have. skylumen.com seems to have no problem modding EagleTacs.

It may be worth asking Tod at illuminationgear.com, who is very knowledgeable about EagTacs.

Is anyone curious what lights made it on the trip if he's selling these?

I'm happy to answer, but I think my answer might be heresy around here haha. Fenix UC35 v2. I'm trying to back off the extravagant purchases and keep what's practical. While I love a lot of things about all these lights—it's why I bought them—the Fenix is the only one that gets high (not highest) marks in all categories: indoor use, outdoor use, backpacking use, campsite use, cycling use, city travel use, beam pattern, tint and tint shift, durability, runtime, interface, and size. And the built-in charger and battery indicator is nice. That said, I'm thinking about a HI Zebralight, and wishing for a high-output HDS.

twhb_

Newly Enlightened
Price drop on the Surefire, EagTac TX30C2 sold elsewhere.

thaugen

Enlightened
I am pretty sure this one is the dual mode version. The single mode says Tactical on the side. Beautiful light and great catch!

Last edited:

twhb_

Newly Enlightened
Really tempted by the peacekeeper - that's the dual output version?

Yep, this is the dual-output version. It's a great light—I especially like the beam pattern, which has a combination of a strong spot and smooth spot-spill transition.

Thanks for jumping in, thaugen!

twhb_

Newly Enlightened
Final price drop on the SX30C2, Surefire is withdrawn.

I'm surprised nobody's jumped on the EagTac, they make solid products and this price is an absolute steal. I know of no other production 1x18650 flashlight that throws this far for this long.

chanrobi

Newly Enlightened
Final price drop on the SX30C2, Surefire is withdrawn.

I'm surprised nobody's jumped on the EagTac, they make solid products and this price is an absolute steal. I know of no other production 1x18650 flashlight that throws this far for this long.

My first experience with Eagle tac was a bad one unfortunately, bought a D25LC2 and it crapped out within a year -- wasn't going to send it back to CHINA for warranty. Especially seeing how I bought it from a dealer less than an hour from me.

NO more Eagtac for me.

twhb_

Newly Enlightened
My first experience with Eagle tac was a bad one unfortunately, bought a D25LC2 and it crapped out within a year -- wasn't going to send it back to CHINA for warranty. Especially seeing how I bought it from a dealer less than an hour from me.

NO more Eagtac for me.

Interesting, one of the reasons I bought the light is CPF threads that put their reliability alongside Olight and Fenix. Of course, no brand is failure-proof - I've even had a gas pedal Surefire fail on me.