Klarus        

Thread: SOLD: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

Default SOLD: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

I just purchased and received a Zebralight SC600w IV Plus from fellow CPF user this afternoon. The beam is a little yellow for my liking. Selling for $70 everything included in the picture below. First to reply to this thread with "I'll take it" will be priority before PMs. Paypal payment and US shipping only. Thank you for looking.
    zebralight.jpg
    zebralight2.jpg
    Last edited by miyagi; 11-09-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Sold

Default Re: FS: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

i'll take it. pm me with paypal details
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Sent you PM.

Sold. Thank you aginthelaw.

Default Re: SOLD: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

I got it. Doesn’t work.

Just kidding. Kind of. Hoping someone can chime in while I search every thread on this light. I used vtc5a in it but it flickers on h1, but not on h2. Works on vtc4, vtc5, vtc6, lg hg2, & 30q with no flicker. Any thoughts?
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Default Re: SOLD: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    I got it. Doesn’t work.

Just kidding. Kind of. Hoping someone can chime in while I search every thread on this light. I used vtc5a in it but it flickers on h1, but not on h2. Works on vtc4, vtc5, vtc6, lg hg2, & 30q with no flicker. Any thoughts?
    I have an SC600 HI and it flickers on the highest setting with either of my 2 Sony VTC6 cells. It never flickers with any Sanyo NCR18650GA cells. The VTC6 cells work perfectly in all my other lights.
    Why? I have no idea. It doesn’t seem right. I just use the batteries that work best. Some others have posted similar problems.