• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Zebralight SC600w IV Plus

miyagi

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased and received a Zebralight SC600w IV Plus from fellow CPF user this afternoon. The beam is a little yellow for my liking. Selling for $70 everything included in the picture below. First to reply to this thread with "I'll take it" will be priority before PMs. Paypal payment and US shipping only. Thank you for looking.
zebralight.jpg
zebralight2.jpg

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got it. Doesn't work.

Just kidding. Kind of. Hoping someone can chime in while I search every thread on this light. I used vtc5a in it but it flickers on h1, but not on h2. Works on vtc4, vtc5, vtc6, lg hg2, & 30q with no flicker. Any thoughts?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got it. Doesn't work.

Just kidding. Kind of. Hoping someone can chime in while I search every thread on this light. I used vtc5a in it but it flickers on h1, but not on h2. Works on vtc4, vtc5, vtc6, lg hg2, & 30q with no flicker. Any thoughts?

I have an SC600 HI and it flickers on the highest setting with either of my 2 Sony VTC6 cells. It never flickers with any Sanyo NCR18650GA cells. The VTC6 cells work perfectly in all my other lights.
Why? I have no idea. It doesn't seem right. I just use the batteries that work best. Some others have posted similar problems.