Wuben        

Thread: Forum hierarchy may benefit from some brushing up

Default Forum hierarchy may benefit from some brushing up

Here's the section: Personal Gadgetry & Non-flashlight Electronics. Inside the section there is the subsection: Non-flashlight Electronics. What's the difference? I don't know. It's a good question. Nevertheless, the community has decided that the subsection is not much of use, it's pretty much dead. Everyone's just seem to put everything in the main section.

I'm pretty sure you can find similar discrepancies across the board, I'm just reporting on the topic of my main interest in the whole forum. One of my main interests.

Default Re: Forum hierarchy may benefit from some brushing up

Quote Originally Posted by theilluminati View Post
    What's the difference? I don't know.
    We do.

Thanks for the question though.

Default Forum hierarchy may benefit from some brushing up

I think what he means by 'we do' is that there is a grandfathering effect of leaving the old there being old. But you're totally right as the subsection makes no sense and has posts from 2008. as Online Forum Forum has talked about before, why do forums leave this stuff up? because it gives memorabilia to those that used to use it.
    My Favorite owned: Acebeam T21VN Oslon, Acebeam X80GT, Emisar D4TI 18350 hi LED, Fenix TK75 '15, Fenix FD20. Other: Fenix tk09, Emisar D4 hcri LED, Fenix BC30, Fenix tk32 '15, Coast polysteel full line, Coast g10.