PR-T-BK head

PS09

Enlightened
Hi,
I have seen in various pics the PR-T-BK head and I am interesting to it,but I would know if is possible to use the Sure-Fire Lamp Assembly - E2 in this head.
Thanks for reply. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
P.S.

cy

Flashaholic
No, PR-T head has a LED and whatever type board necessary to drive. Depending upon what board and LED combo. It wll be brighter than P60 surefire bulb. The PR reflector is among the best!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
If you want an incandescent lamp in a PR-T head, the head can be modified to host either the P60 or P61 LA's on an E2(e) body. The light below actually has a P61 LA in it:

wine-E2e.jpg

For more info, look HERE. Although the information is about a PR head, the conversion is the same with a PR-T head.

PS09

Enlightened
For me a PR-T-BK head with LED is how much I try for my E2E, in fact I have put an announcement on B/S/T ~ Lights.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
gladius,

You might want to specify that you want a DownBoy converter in the PR-T for use on E2e if it has a 1W or Lux III LED. A badBoy converter on an E2e is only good if it has a 5W LED.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
FYI.....Just this week I posted runtime plots on a SureFire L1 with a PR-T and a 917ma LUX III. Look in the Runtime sticky in the Reviews forum.