AAA retail package suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefx

Newly Enlightened
Peter,

just a suggestion, why don't you redesign the AAA package with some Arc4 advertisement on the back side?

I'm sure that 99% of the Arc LS / Arc4 sales took place only because the people were enthusiastic about their Arc AAA.

Ok, the website address is stated on the AAA packaging, but a lot of AAA customers don't use the internet to look for another flashlight right after they bought the AAA.

An Arc product line overview on the Arc AAA packaging also could make more people to ask for the Arc4 immediately at the retail stores.

Stef

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent idea. When I first read the title, I thought, "here we go again." People don't understand the costs of custom packaging and the AAA blister pack is already quite nice.

Your suggestion is a relatively inexpensive way to get more exposure to the ARC product line. If there's currently not enough space, the insert could be made bi-fold (product line outside, instructions inside - more exposure).

I give 5 stars to your suggestion.

stefx

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry for the title. It seems as if this forum is only about the Arc4 at the moment, so AAA related subject lines don't get a lot of views.

Stef

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Your subject title is fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like your suggestion also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.