Any websites that finance a purchase on flashlights?

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
I had an account but deleted my email so I couldn't log in anymore. Does anybody know any websites that will finance a pure chase almost immediately? I know some websites have their own financing options. I'm looking for a site with Olight or Fenix. Thanks I'm advance. -Bryce

fire-stick

Enlightened
You could sign up for an Amazon card and make $25 minimum payments, if it's available on Amazon that is... It's pretty easy and pretty instant if my memory serves me correctly.

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
It's funny that was the first credit line I tried and got denied for some reason, with other cards I have that I've paid off.. spent around 85% of my limit and have paid almost all of it off along with another $500 finance I paid within a month. So it's weird.. keep in mind I'm 22 lol so I haven't had
much time to build credit. I got approved after the try with amazon for a citi card with a $2,600 limit which doesn't make sense when all I was looking for a $400 bucks, my credit score isn't low or anything so it ticked me off a bit. I'm in Australia and the Olight store AU, you can make 4 payments on any light they have online, USA doesn't have that option.. looks like I'll be waiting a few weeks before purchasing another torch....

archimedes

Flashaholic
This thread isn't really an "LED flashlight" topic ....

I've moved it to "The Cafe" (off-topic discussions) for now, but as it seems to mostly focus on commercial matters, it may not last there either :thinking:

Also, OP, please don't start duplicate threads here. If you think a thread might be in the wrong forum, just ask staff for assistance in moving it. Thanks ;)

Latest posts