NEW Thrunite TH10 V2 Rechargeable Throwing Headlamp

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting! And I read Thrunite's awesome UI with it like in the flashlights: "The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
I have already decided to get it!
Unfortunately Thrunite has not shipping option within Europe anymore so I can't order directly from them.

Last edited:

Power Driver

Newly Enlightened
I just received mine in the mail today (neutral white version). I'm really liking this one, the beam profile is excellent and very usable in my opinion. Has a similar beam to my Fenix PD35 V2.0 but the Thrunite out throws it when on turbo. This is the headlamp to use if you're hiking in a wide open area and need to see far down the road or trail. The UI on this is exactly the same as the TH30 headlamp, seems like the only difference is the emitter and a slightly different texture on the outside light. The size, charging, battery and UI are all the same on both headlamps. The TH10 V2 has a mostly red headband, TH30 has mostly black, but again the same type of rubber holder on the strap so you could even interchange the lights if you wanted.

Last edited: