My new scooter just arrived! I'm quite pleased.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
My new scooter just arrived! I\'m quite pleased.

I had to leave my beloved Rad2Go GreatWhite(upgraded by me)Electric scooter in NC when I moved about 6 weeks ago(my dad was nice enough to top the batt off monthly to prevent damage). I don't have a car (not interested really) and get around by bus, foot, razor scooter(lightup wheels of course),Skates, and bike. The ASU bus drops me 40 min walk from work and as I get off 20min before the bus in the afternoon I usually employ my Razor scooter(you may laugh but I have long legs and with little effort I can move faster than I can run) or Skate. Well, I got tired of coming home worn out and had a distinct desire for a motor scooter. I refuse to own a gas powered one because they are soooooo anoying to others and I would be unable to bring it into the bus with me. Electrics on the other hand have every thing going for them. I get $37 a week to spend as i wish and I really couldn't afford a really nice scooter. Besides Pheonix has the highest car and small vehical theft rate in the country and the metro area has the worst in Pheonix- wanna geuss where I reside? Bingo! The first night I was here I had my bike seat and assorted parts stolen off my bike - I was not too hot on saveing for months for something flashy that would get stolen. I got on my websurfboard and came across a Note the flashlight holders - wonder how they knew?

What I thought we nice touches:

>The twin light holsters! (j/k)

>The ease of using foot power as backup - most scooters have motors that are so powerful its hard to do this - in my case I find the fact that have a alternate means of powering it comforting- remember walking is not a option for me.

>Variable speed throttle- This I find VERY pleasing - it's the only way to effectively power mise. besides it's just better than a button. My Rad2Go has this so I am very familiar with how to operate it. Also if you focus you can use it as a battery indicator.

> Disc brakes! - much better than pads in every way

> A charger that tells me when to unplug- that's a thing I will never trust but its nice all the same.

It's small enough to carry on the bus easily so I will provide an update monday to say how effective it was for my needs.

It's a tool , not a fashion statement.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: My new scooter just arrived! I\'m quite pleased.

i had 2 of them for sale in bst there fun

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the name of that scooter? It's a little hard to make out from the pic.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Trevor,

Do you have a link or something to the site where you found that scooter? Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif