• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't sold a knife here but thought I'd try. This is cross listed in other forums also.

1) 141118 Smooth White Bone $165.5 SOLD
2) 151118 Black Linen Micarta $98.5 SOLD
3) 990118 American Chestnut $103.5 SOLD
4) 990118 Burnt Orange Spring Field Bone $125 SOLD
5) NIB James Brand Chapter knife. There is a slight lockstick and the lock engagement is just about 100% (It doesn't touch the frame on the opposite side) but it came this way. Locks up solid and it comes with a lifetime warranty if it ever fails. It retails for $275 but given the lock up, I'll mark it down to $145 SOLD

141118 SOLD

151118 SOLD

99 Chestnut SOLD

99 Burnt Orange SOLD

James Brand Chapter SOLD

No trades please.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Price includes shipping via USPS priority small flatrate box (other sizes extra)

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only. Insurance extra.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited: