Holiday Mini and Preon MKIII Pre-Order Sale

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

We tried our best to get all of our new stock in for the holiday season. Looks like that isn't going to work out, so we are running a pre-order at a deep discount.

All pre-order items are marked 20% OFF and will ship (fingers crossed) in January.

Click the link below to open the Pre-Order Store page on darksucks.com and be sure to read the instructions for pre-ordering carefully!

Delta Timascus Auction is LIVE

We're auctioning off another Delta Timascus one-off flashlight for all you collectors out there. As many of you know, the Delta is the newest Prometheus Lights flashlight. It features all the power of the Alpha in a smaller body.

This auction light comes with our brand new solid metal tailcap button, but if you win the auction you can always request a standard rubber button.

Good luck! Bid well.

Delta Timascus Auction Page

SNES

Newly Enlightened
Do the solid copper Preons have a raw finish?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do the solid copper Preons have a raw finish?
Yes they are raw. They ship in a sealed bag to prevent patina from forming. I use the Sunshine cloth to bring it back my P1 copper to that bright raw look every now and then. You can polish them as any other copper items.

I was hoping for the new quarks
I was too. We'll see them arriving in 2019.

Last edited:

SKV89

Enlightened
Preordered three lights. My first ever Foursevens/Prometheus

J_C_S

Newly Enlightened
In case I missed it, where is the info on the new quark? I would like to pick one up.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took a break from the Bamboo Fountain Pen Kickstarter project a little ways back to put blade to backyard bamboo and try my hand at making a real bamboo fountain pen. The old way fashioned way.

Fortunately my backyard is filled with bamboo and the Internet is filled with videos of brave pioneers who came before. It is while standing upon their shoulders that I humbly submit my own chronicled attempt at this writing tool of yesteryear.

Give a shot on your own. It's surprisingly simple and thoroughly satisfying.

Watch the How-to Video

Make the Switch. Save the World

Here's the dirty little secret Big Battery doesn't want you to know: Disposable alkaline batteries are bad for you. Like really bad.

Bad for your wallet, bad for your electronic devices, bad for the planet.

And yet people keep buying them.

Want to see just how little sense disposable alkaline batteries make? Watch the short video above, then
Make the Switch.
Watch the Video

Time is Running Out to Pre-Order at 20% OFF!

The Pre-Order Store closes at the end of the year. This gives you just a few days to order these NEW Prometheus and Foursevens lights at a 20% discount.

All items will be shipping in January, barring any unforeseen delays.

Click on the link below to check out the Pre-Order Store and be sure to read the instructions on pre-ordering! (I'm using BackerKit to run the Pre-Order Store because I've had nothing but great experiences using them for Kickstarter fulfillment.)

Order up!

Pre-Order Store

archer6817j

Enlightened
@ J C S - Thanks for your support!

Quarks are coming in March-ish. Probably (definitely) certainly (maybe) launching via Kickstarter.

You guys should follow Foursevens on instagram or FB so you don't miss all the teaser pics! Relaunching the 2xAA and a new 16650 model...can also take 2x(R)CR123 for those of you who prefer lights that potentially explode during ;)

Both lights will have the hexagon die Nichia 319A with 80+ CRI, 5000K and 650 lumens for the 16650 model and 450 for the 2xAA...that's a 25% increase in output for the 2xAA!

Also, all Foursevens lights are henceforth shipping with rechargeable batteries included. Finally, all Foursevens lights will have the exact same UI going forward, so you can pick up any Foursevens light and know how to use it without being sent to a week long training seminar.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a quick "Thank You" to Jason. I had placed a couple pre-orders and found out that my PayPal Credit card(that I used to place the order) and PayPal Credit account are not linked. I have to scramble to make arrangements, but received a personal email response to confirm my Preorders would be processed. I really enjoy doing business with Prometheus Lights/Dark Sucks/Four Sevens-everything about the business is professional and yet personal too. I Love my Prometheus Flashlights, Beads and expect to love my soon to arrive new Four Sevens Lights. Thanks to Jason, who is truly "one of us" and treats people with honesty and integrity.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Just a quick "Thank You" to Jason. I had placed a couple pre-orders and found out that my PayPal Credit card(that I used to place the order) and PayPal Credit account are not linked. I have to scramble to make arrangements, but received a personal email response to confirm my Preorders would be processed. I really enjoy doing business with Prometheus Lights/Dark Sucks/Four Sevens-everything about the business is professional and yet personal too. I Love my Prometheus Flashlights, Beads and expect to love my soon to arrive new Four Sevens Lights. Thanks to Jason, who is truly "one of us" and treats people with honesty and integrity.

My humble thanks, but it's the members of our community that really make it all work :)

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally, all Foursevens lights will have the exact same UI going forward, so you can pick up any Foursevens light and know how to use it without being sent to a week long training seminar.

But I was looking forward to the seminar!

No, seriously, does this mean that the Quarks will just be larger versions of the Mini? I was hoping that they would get an interface more like the Icarus. Not saying the Mini interface is not cool, but I like to be able to have the most possible customization options.