NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Mini and Preon MKIII Pre-Order Sale

Default Re: Holiday Mini and Preon MKIII Pre-Order Sale

How come no one subscribes to my YouTube channel?

“how to program your Foursevens flashlight”

https://youtu.be/oS1L5Hdn3Xg

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Hey Jason,
    When I click on the link here in CPF it plays the video but none of the default Utube options show up. I had to open Utube, search for this video and then I was able to subscribe. Thanks for the time & effort to create these videos!

Just got notification that both my orders have shipped & will arrive Monday So Excited!

Jason, I'm subscribed. Have been for a while.

Beautiful copper and I dig the new packaging.

Watcha gettin, Crazyeddiethefirst?

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    Hey Jason,
    When I click on the link here in CPF it plays the video but none of the default Utube options show up. I had to open Utube, search for this video and then I was able to subscribe. Thanks for the time & effort to create these videos!
    here's the direct channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/archer6817j/

The Four Sevens Proen 1's & 2's, and the Mini & Turbo MKIII Lights are now up on the site

Anxiously awaiting my first MK III Preons, Copper P2, Satin Nickel P1 & P2....off to a slow start on the new lights but it is a start.....

Flashaholic*

In case anyone hasn't been in the "Preon P1 MKIII" thread over in the Prometheus subforum, I did a test on medium with an Amazon Basics 800MaH NiMH cell and got 5 hours and 16 minutes before it dropped to low mode.

Also, the tailcaps aren't glued on, but don't be surprised if it's tricky getting it off if you wish to remove the clip. I'd suggest putting on a nitrile or latex glove or using something else to get a good grip in the inner half of the tailcap.
    What kind of self respecting nocturnal being cannot see in the dark, one way or another?

I Just got mine in the mail today.
    First out, the color tint on the Mini's LED is exceptional. It is a pleasant ~>=4k to my eyes. Far better than the MKII's Cool White tint of previous generations.
    More soon.

The Mini Turbo's tint is a perfect clear Neutral White to my eyes!

The P2's tint is spot on Neutral White to my eyes. It shows easily side by side with the MKII P2. The MKIII's have nice a moonlight .

I'm really liking the Preon2 in Copper. It has more weight and feels heftier. I'll be waiting for a Brass if they are made in the future .

I will be posting pics soon.
    Last edited by Got Lumens?; 01-14-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Got Lumens? View Post
    I Just got mine in the mail today.
    First out, the color tint on the Mini's LED is exceptional. It is a pleasant ~<=4k to my eyes. Far better than the MKII's Cool White tint of previous generations.
    More soon. I will be posting pics soon.
    Should be right on at 4500K Had to wait 3 months to get that bin!

Placed my order today ! ! !

Thank you, Jason !

Right on time, arrived as expected! I like the new packaging:
    https://i.imgur.com/H8L1PXS.jpg
    Here are the new P1 & P2 MK III in Satin Nickel & P2 MK III in Copper:
    https://i.imgur.com/ou6dUO7.jpg
    Added in the MK II P1 in Copper:
    https://i.imgur.com/0nmmui2.jpg
    Prometheus Lights/MK III Four Sevens photo:
    https://i.imgur.com/jb40lEN.jpg
    The whole Preon Family:
    https://i.imgur.com/6imasEP.jpg
    Initial impression is....Excellent, Exactly what I expected! Awesome tint, easy programming(took all of 2 minutes to program all 3 lights as I wanted). Hint: Jason has a Utube video if you need help. I personally find it easier to turn the light on, then unscrew the head until just a tiny bit after it goes off-then apply pressure to the head so the light flashes with each push, counting to 10; it then flashes to define it’s current mode. The NIMH batteries work great. I can’t wait to see the next Four Seven’s release!

He he. Had to post the whole Preon Family picture over in the Picture thread. Very nice additions, Crazyeddiethefirst.

~ cG
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Cool preon family picture.
    Glad to see that people are starting receiving theirs.
    Will have to be patient myself since I only preordered a few days before Christmas.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by kimloris View Post
    Will have to be patient myself since I only preordered a few days before Christmas.
    Interesting, I ordered my P1 on New Years Eve and I have had it for a few days. Maybe tbey are sending them out alphabetically or something?
    What kind of self respecting nocturnal being cannot see in the dark, one way or another?

Did You also pre-order Prometheus Beta's? That might be holding your order?
    Please email support@darksucks.com and inquire about your order. It could be lost/stolen or some delay of some sort. You will get a specific reply to your order.

Quote Originally Posted by defloyd77 View Post
    Interesting, I ordered my P1 on New Years Eve and I have had it for a few days. Maybe tbey are sending them out alphabetically or something?
    Yes, Only my FourSevens have arrived here on the east coast.
    Last edited by Got Lumens?; 01-15-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Default Holiday Mini and Preon MKIII Pre-Order Sale

My credit card got charged on Wednesday 1/16 morning and I got a confirmation email from “The Prometheus Pre-Orders Team” so I think that my order should be okay.
    I did order a P1 Copper, a beta UV and a beta red.

Did you get an email with a tracking number at some point or the light just showed up?
    The confirmation email just has a link that says that my order is locked down (see screenshot)

Did You also pre-order Prometheus Beta's? That might be holding your order?
    Please email support@darksucks.com and inquire about your order. It could be lost/stolen or some delay of some sort. You will get a specific reply to your order.

Yes, Only my FourSevens have arrived here on the east coast.
    Last edited by kimloris; 01-17-2019 at 11:29 PM.

My credit card got charged on Wednesday 1/16 morning and I got a confirmation email from “The Prometheus Pre-Orders Team” so I think that my order should be okay.
    I did order a P1 Copper, a beta UV and a beta red.

Did you get an email with a tracking number at some point or the light just showed up?
    The confirmation email just has a link that says that my order is locked down (see screenshot)
    Locked down just means that You can not make any add on's or deletions to your order, not being frozen or held up. To the best of my knowledge all orders that had only Foursevens products have/are shipping. Creating and logging into your backer account shows Shipping notifications and all information associated with the pre-order. It lets You manage shipping addresses, email, and other individual pre-orders. Using just the email notification links logs You in a s guest and does not have the functionality of creating a Backerkit account. This pre-order is managed through Backerkit to ensure everyone gets what they have ordered. You should be OK, please email support if You need help with your order.
    Last edited by Got Lumens?; 01-18-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Also from the DS website. Hope you don't mind the copy n paste.

~ Cg
    Dimensions Length: 2.38 inches
    Body diameter: 0.8 inches
    Head diameter: 0.96 inches
    Weight (with batteries): 1.8 oz
    LED Emitter CREE XPL-HI (4500K / 75+CRI)
    Voltage range 2.0V-4.2V
    Beam Distance 200m
    Brightness Levels With RCR123A High Discharge Battery:
    Low (Moonlight): 1.5 lumens, 90 hrs
    Medium: 35 lumens, 9 hrs
    High 300 lumens 60 min
    Max/Burst 700 lumens, 50 min
    Ordered one tonight.

~ cG

Blue Sky vodka doesn't make me think I can dance, fight or make love better.

However, it does have the ability to make me believe I can afford a new Foursevens flashlight.

Got a confirmation email with a tracking number yesterday.
    My 3 lights should show up on Friday.
    Too bad it was not indicated that the Prometheus and the 4Sevens would ship on different schedule, I would have made 2 distinct orders.

Locked down just means that You can not make any add on's or deletions to your order, not being frozen or held up. To the best of my knowledge all orders that had only Foursevens products have/are shipping. Creating and logging into your backer account shows Shipping notifications and all information associated with the pre-order. It lets You manage shipping addresses, email, and other individual pre-orders. Using just the email notification links logs You in a s guest and does not have the functionality of creating a Backerkit account. This pre-order is managed through Backerkit to ensure everyone gets what they have ordered. You should be OK, please email support if You need help with your order.

Too bad it was not indicated that the Prometheus and the 4Sevens would ship on different schedule, I would have made 2 distinct orders.
    We also don’t know that the shipping would have to be separated, but the Prometheus shipment arrived a couple weeks late. I think that’s not bad considering we launched 12 new lights at the same time from two different manufacturers We did say lights would ship in January, and we are currently 100% shipped before the end of the month. In my book that’s a win.

Quote Originally Posted by archer6817j View Post
    We also don’t know that the shipping would have to be separated, but the Prometheus shipment arrived a couple weeks late. I think that’s not bad considering we launched 12 new lights at the same time from two different manufacturers We did say lights would ship in January, and we are currently 100% shipped before the end of the month. In my book that’s a win.
    It was more of an observation than a complaint...
    Okay, maybe a little whining then... but finding out that people who ordered many days after you are receiving their lights before you... well, that would make anyone a little whiny.

I am very satisfied with the overall process. I did only get charged as the order was about to ship and I will receive the lights exactly within the estimated timeframe. It’s a win, I fully agree.

If, like me, you backed the Boundary Errant backpack, you have a good idea of what a poorly executed project and missed estimated delivery dates are...

I just got the notification that the Brass Beta QR V-2 is back in stock. That completes my Beta QR Collection, but since I only was able to preorder 3 of the new MK III Preons I have a long way to go. How soon do you expect the new Quarks to arrive?(I have to decide between starting my new Quark collection or trying to simultaneously build Quark and complete the MK III Preon Collection)....

I just got the notification that the Brass Beta QR V-2 is back in stock. That completes my Beta QR Collection, but since I only was able to preorder 3 of the new MK III Preons I have a long way to go. How soon do you expect the new Quarks to arrive?(I have to decide between starting my new Quark collection or trying to simultaneously build Quark and complete the MK III Preon Collection)....
    I read sometime in March.

~ Cg

(I have to decide between starting my new Quark collection or trying to simultaneously build Quark and complete the MK III Preon Collection)....
    I'd go for the Quarks .

I'd go for the Quarks .
    NO-WAY, Man! Go for the instant gratification. Complete the MKIII collection.

~ cG

Default Holiday Mini and Preon MKIII Pre-Order Sale

They finally arrived to their new home !
    The rest of the family is overjoyed.

(Disclaimer: no harm was done to my daughter’s baby dolls during the photo shoot)
    Last edited by kimloris; 01-26-2019 at 07:04 PM.

BRAVO!

~ CG

(Disclaimer: no harm was done to my daughter’s baby dolls during the photo shoot
    )
    A Whole Truck Load Excellent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast