• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired William Henry, Spyderco, Kershaw

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
William Henry Legacy H300-D:
Amazing gentleman's friction folder. The blade is Raindrop Damascus over a ZDP-189 core. Basically new and in perfect condition, comes with the WH leather sheath shown. I have the box as well if desired but I'd have to track it down..
$295 Sold

LmPOqeMl.jpg

sdLQqeul.jpg

NgEbtnql.jpg

M6iIwnel.jpg

F15TlTzl.jpg

Kershaw Blur Elmax:
Blackwash blade/bronze anodized handle. Used but not abused, the ano shows some wear and I've removed the grip-inserts from the clip side (shown). Speedsafe still fires hard and the lockup is excellent.
$50 Sold
HtEffsAl.jpg

QxwaFMIl.jpg

Jt02aCPl.jpg

Prices for all items include tracked shipping CONUS. No trades please, first "I'll take it" gets it, please PM with any questions. I'm open to reasonable offers and I'll cut you a deal on items purchased together. All items listed elsewhere. Thanks!

Sold items below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive Delica:
Orange handle/S30v Wharncliffe blade. Good condition, scales are a little dirty and the clip shows normal wear. Action and lockup are really snappy. Slight up and down play when locked but nothing unusual for these knives. Faint scratches on blade, but the edge is clean.
SOLD

Last edited: