• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

You have more version options for Acebeam T27 now!

acebeam

Enlightened

What's your impressions to T27 model?

'tactical model with double switch'

'develops a maximum power of 2500 lumen and

beam reaches a distance of 1180 meters'

'powered by 1*21700 or 1*18650 or 2*CR123 battery'

'allows the power bank function'

Now how about add you more two options?

T27 with CREE XPE2 Green LED &
T27 with OSRAM 850nm IR LED

photo.php

photo.php
47578149_1351039561704723_9062841101521518592_o.jpg

More beam shots will coming soon

Last edited:

Kean

Newly Enlightened
A VERY nice light! Slightly brighter than all of my Olight Ultra-throwers and at half to 2 thirds the size and weight what's not to like? A very practical light compared to the X80 (a very gimmicky light). Congratulations to Acebeam for a real winner!
The end cap button is full brightness all the time anytime making it convenient to go from off or low in one button push. It's so nice not to have to cycle through all the modes to get to high.
Also going with the newly minted king of lithium batteries the 21700 will extend runtimes without add noticeable bulk to the flashlight body. Too bad there's not a way to have an ultra-thrower without the large reflector head. Again, an awesome light!

smithy18772

Newly Enlightened
When are we going to see the red led version this is the color that most hunters want in a flashlight for spotlighting .
And the ir led when using a light with ir you need infinite adjustment eg a rheostat dial or similar to adjust the amount of light being produced as the conditions change.

daffy

Enlightened
Mine was 1 day old and didnt turn on next day.
When i turned it on i got a quick flash of light and that was it.
Tighten threads, remove replace tailcap a few times.
It came on for less than 1 second, then smoke came from the head and both torch and battery got super hot in seconds.
I quickly undid the tailcap and threw the battery away, having visions of an exploding Li-Ion battery...
Got replaced the next day.