Thrunite TN50

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Just got a email about the new thrunite TN50. Was interested till i saw the price and it uses a battery pack with 21700 batteries. Anyone seen this yet? It's on there website and i'm wasnt sure i could post the link on here.

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
Looks like an excellent light, I wish it could take individual cells though. Im considering it but I have an X45 and just bought an X7 last week

Rockjunkie15

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a really nice light but like most I'd love to see something that throws at least as far as the x45 and can take individual 21700's. Hopefully Thrunite will be updating there entire range soon.

I needed a flashlight with a floody beam for pest control of food moths and other flying pests. I purchased this ThruNite TN50 CW with the 20% discount. I have used it for a few days now. The one word I will use to describe this beam and tint is pleasant. I really feel ThruNite outdid themselves and produced a flashlight that is even better than the TN36 Limited. For me, the TN50 CW is a wonderful blessing. It has a pleasant beam and tint, even in Turbo S mode, and it has excellent runtime because of the four 21700 cells.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Edward:wave: hope all is good your way. Any pics, is it a lot beefier than the tn36?

Hi Ven, :wave:everything is good. This light is pretty cool. Here is a photo. I needed this light to do pest control of flying food moths. ThruNite TN50 is the ultimate flood light. It has a great UI and its beam is pleasant. I was using the Jetbeam TH20 but the runtime was too short and also the TH20 / single XHP70.2 beam was not wide / floody / bright enough. ThruNite TN50 is perfect. This is the ultimate flashlight for pest control. Nothing can hide from my bug spray when the TN50 is lit up!

ven

Flashaholic
:cool: beast, thanks . I bet it kicks some heat out of the front as well, probably toast them if close enough:D