• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

klight

Enlightened
GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS
50% OFF
Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

KLARUS 360X1

KLARUS360X3

Dear fans, thank you very much for your support in 2018!
We hope you will keep your eyes on Klarus and introduce more friends to us in 2019.
As the days to 2019 have started their countdown, Klarus would like
give away
1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 1pc x 360X1, and 1pc x Mi1C

to welcome 2019 with everyone.
Happy New Year 2019!

Klarus 360X3 and Klarus 360X1 are two of the best flashlights from KLARUS in 2018.
Which one and what features on them do you like more and why?
(You can learn more from the video or Click Here)

Comment with your ideas and be automatically entered for a chance to win!
Each ID will be entered only once for all posts.
Winners will be drawn randomly on Jan. 18th​ 2019

Surprise!
Anyone whose
comment number includes a "5"
will get 50% OFF
for any Klarus Flashlight from Klarus MAP price.
Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

lennarta

Newly Enlightened
I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

Agpp

Enlightened
Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

lichan

Newly Enlightened
Klarus, thanks for doing this giveaway. Trying new options for the user interface is a great idea. I can't wait to see how will people react to it.

klight

Enlightened
We have both orange peel and mirror polished(smooth) reflectors, you can check the flashlight reflector on the features. We will release the new flashlight with 21700 battery soon, please keep attention to our page, thanks
Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

klight

Enlightened
:thumbsup:
I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

Strintguy

Enlightened
I like the 360x1 better, a little smaller and better battery life. Thanks for the chance.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Klarus, thank you for doing this GAW.
My general remark for any flashlight manufacturer is to focus more on 21700 batteries.
The 18650 has reached it's peak. I do not expect any (r)evolution in the nearby future.

Dubois

Enlightened
I prefer the 360X3, but just worry about the switch activating the strobe accidentally, especially if wearing gloves.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus 360x3 looks great! I too applaud your innovation and willingness to try out new user interfaces. I was 50-50 on which model I would prefer...I really like the Mi1c's(I have every model)...Thanks for your Give Aways!

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been a Klarus fan since I first bought the XT11..up the current XT12GT.

This 360degree switch idea is a refreshing, novel yet effective departure from the usual tail-clicky.

I like it.

Klarus....gimme 5 !

Last edited:

pc_light

Enlightened
Nice 360 switch, direct access to Low and Turbo are always desireable. Ability to use with gloves is also a plus :thumbsup:

I think an option to narrow focus for more throw and less spill would be good. Perhaps a different reflector and/or emitter combo option as a choice (360X3 w/XHP50.2 and 360X1 w/XHP35 HI)

I also agree with suggestions to a commodate 21700 cells (just a slightly longer body or shorter internal springs) as an option now or later. Te 360X bodies already appear to be similar length and width as other 21700 light bodies.

----------------------
Looking forward to some reviews as I would actually consider the 360X1.

Last edited:

Vorlon

Newly Enlightened
I loved the [FONT=&quot]360° Ring Dual-Switch ,maybe all future flashlights should have that.[/FONT]

Agpp

Enlightened
Klarus, thank you for doing this GAW.
My general remark for any flashlight manufacturer is to focus more on 21700 batteries.
The 18650 has reached it's peak. I do not expect any (r)evolution in the nearby future.

I don't believe 21700 is going to be revolutionary in any way. I fully expect any advancement to be ported to 18650 size. So far that's mostly the case, both formats are just about equally efficient by weight or volume.

So I believe that designing around both formats make sense. 18650 for compact lights and 21700 for larger ones. Frankly, I believe the 2 lights in the topic are in the latter category and would just be better with 21700 though.
Also, 18650 for soda-can lights. From my experience 4*18650 is already a tad thick.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. Very generous offer. My comment. Don't make any on switch with a delay in turning on.

ste-zo

Newly Enlightened
Klarus 360X3 is my choice for the 3200 lumen, too powerful for just this small flashlight.

360° Ring Dual-Switch is interesting but I have to try it for my opinion.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened
I think Klarus 360X3 high mode should in 900-1000 lumens range. Nice innovation on 360° Ring Dual-Switch.
Thanks for GAW and 50% off opportunity