Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

Arrow GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS
    50% OFF
    Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

KLARUS 360X1

KLARUS360X3

Dear fans, thank you very much for your support in 2018!
    We hope you will keep your eyes on Klarus and introduce more friends to us in 2019.
    As the days to 2019 have started their countdown, Klarus would like
    give away
    1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 1pc x 360X1, and 1pc x Mi1C

to welcome 2019 with everyone.
    Happy New Year 2019!

Klarus 360X3 and Klarus 360X1 are two of the best flashlights from KLARUS in 2018.
    Which one and what features on them do you like more and why?
    (You can learn more from the video or Click Here)

Comment with your ideas and be automatically entered for a chance to win!
    Each ID will be entered only once for all posts.
    Winners will be drawn randomly on Jan. 18th 2019

Surprise!
    Anyone whose
    comment number includes a “5”
    will get 50% OFF
    for any Klarus Flashlight from Klarus MAP price.
    Good Luck!!!

Last edited by klight; 12-16-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Default Re: GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
    The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
    In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

Klarus, thanks for doing this giveaway. Trying new options for the user interface is a great idea. I can't wait to see how will people react to it.

Flashaholic

Very interesting button UI.

We have both orange peel and mirror polished(smooth) reflectors, you can check the flashlight reflector on the features. We will release the new flashlight with 21700 battery soon, please keep attention to our page, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpp View Post
    In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by lennarta View Post
    I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
    The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

Quote Originally Posted by NPL View Post
    Very interesting button UI.

Flashaholic

I like the 360x1 better, a little smaller and better battery life. Thanks for the chance.

Really nice lights! Size difference means I like 360X1 more.

Klarus, thank you for doing this GAW.
    My general remark for any flashlight manufacturer is to focus more on 21700 batteries.
    The 18650 has reached it's peak. I do not expect any (r)evolution in the nearby future.

I prefer the 360X3, but just worry about the switch activating the strobe accidentally, especially if wearing gloves.
    Last edited by Dubois; 12-30-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Klarus 360x3 looks great! I too applaud your innovation and willingness to try out new user interfaces. I was 50-50 on which model I would prefer...I really like the Mi1c’s(I have every model)...Thanks for your Give Aways!

I have been a Klarus fan since I first bought the XT11..up the current XT12GT.

This 360degree switch idea is a refreshing, novel yet effective departure from the usual tail-clicky.

I like it.

Klarus....gimme 5 !
    Last edited by tatasal; 01-17-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Nice 360 switch, direct access to Low and Turbo are always desireable. Ability to use with gloves is also a plus

I think an option to narrow focus for more throw and less spill would be good. Perhaps a different reflector and/or emitter combo option as a choice (360X3 w/XHP50.2 and 360X1 w/XHP35 HI)

I also agree with suggestions to a commodate 21700 cells (just a slightly longer body or shorter internal springs) as an option now or later. Te 360X bodies already appear to be similar length and width as other 21700 light bodies.

----------------------
    Looking forward to some reviews as I would actually consider the 360X1.
    Last edited by pc_light; 01-03-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added impressions
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

I loved the 360° Ring Dual-Switch ,maybe all future flashlights should have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Henk4U2 View Post
    Klarus, thank you for doing this GAW.
    My general remark for any flashlight manufacturer is to focus more on 21700 batteries.
    The 18650 has reached it's peak. I do not expect any (r)evolution in the nearby future.
    I don't believe 21700 is going to be revolutionary in any way. I fully expect any advancement to be ported to 18650 size. So far that's mostly the case, both formats are just about equally efficient by weight or volume.

So I believe that designing around both formats make sense. 18650 for compact lights and 21700 for larger ones. Frankly, I believe the 2 lights in the topic are in the latter category and would just be better with 21700 though.
    Also, 18650 for soda-can lights. From my experience 4*18650 is already a tad thick.

Thank you. Very generous offer. My comment. Don’t make any on switch with a delay in turning on.

Klarus 360X3 is my choice for the 3200 lumen, too powerful for just this small flashlight.

360° Ring Dual-Switch is interesting but I have to try it for my opinion.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I think Klarus 360X3 high mode should in 900-1000 lumens range. Nice innovation on 360° Ring Dual-Switch.
    Thanks for GAW and 50% off opportunity

Flashaholic

I like the 360x3 better for the power.
    Nice 360 switch, direct access to low and turbo are always desireable.
    Thanks for the chance!

The most innovative fearure is the 360 omni directional dual switch that, combined with direct turbo access, will be one of the most wanted tactical flashlights of 2019.
    (T)

Enlightened

I like the 360x3 better due to the available power and I also think the style looks better (conical head versus straight). I also like your magnetic charging connections over the micro-usb port on these models.

Quote Originally Posted by Agpp View Post

Last edited by klight; 01-10-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Looks like a very nice UI...

Quote Originally Posted by klight View Post
    GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS
    50% OFF
    Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

KLARUS 360X1

KLARUS360X3

Dear fans, thank you very much for your support in 2018!
    We hope you will keep your eyes on Klarus and introduce more friends to us in 2019.
    As the days to 2019 have started their countdown, Klarus would like
    give away
    1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 1pc x 360X1, and 1pc x Mi1C

to welcome 2019 with everyone.
    Happy New Year 2019!

Klarus 360X3 and Klarus 360X1 are two of the best flashlights from KLARUS in 2018.
    Which one and what features on them do you like more and why?
    (You can learn more from the video or Click Here)

Comment with your ideas and be automatically entered for a chance to win!
    Each ID will be entered only once for all posts.
    Winners will be drawn randomly on Jan. 18th 2019

Surprise!
    Anyone whose
    comment number includes a “5”
    will get 50% OFF
    for any Klarus Flashlight from Klarus MAP price.
    Good Luck!!!

Klarus 360x3 looks great, 360degree switch idea is amazing!

I prefer the 360x1 - like the ibs system. To improve it, offer a shorter tube to shrink it when using smaller cells. (the mi1c is cool too. smallest side clicky is its best feature) Thanks for opportuntiy
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=229002

I like both but I think I like more the 360-1. I usually prefer more throw, but the difference between the two is not much and the 360-1 would be a bit more comfortable for edc. My current carry is an xt11s ans do carry it every day.

Thanks for doing this Klarus. Very interesting take on tried and true "formats." I honestly never can choose which I like more overall between the more bulked out tactical 1x18650 design or the slimmer also single 18650 design.

... But here I think I'd have to go with the Klarus 360X1 .

It just has so much going on in that somewhat smaller form factor. I personally wish it also had an orange peel reflector, but I can see why Klarus went with the mirror polish design instead. What I love about BOTH of these lights is the silicone sleeving around the center of the body. I really want to see things like that return to high quality lights. I miss the days of having lights with plastic bodies or at least plastic/silicone sleeves so this is really nice to see. I'm sure it gives the light a really nice feel in the bare hand. If I could change anything it would also be nice to see neutral white or even warm tint versions of these lights as from what I see they only have cool 6500K emitter versions at the moment. Also.... "5"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast