Fenix Outfitters        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

Default Re: GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

Quote Originally Posted by lennarta View Post
    I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
    The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

thanks for your suggestion, we will keep going to produce more high quality products
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpp View Post
    Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
    In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by lichan View Post
    Klarus, thanks for doing this giveaway. Trying new options for the user interface is a great idea. I can't wait to see how will people react to it.

I like the 360X3 because of a longer throw

Very interesting in the direction you guys are headed Klarus. I own many of the XT11 original versions but this 360 pressure switch is new, and, intriguing aside from your traditional paddle switch.

Going to be interested in getting my hands on the 360X3 since I’m more fond of the larger handheld lights.

I like the Klarus 360X3. The output is impressive, and the battery monitor around the side switch is useful. The dual tail switch is interesting, and I like the flexibility of using a 18650, 2x CR123 or 2x RCR123.
    I am currently accepting limited mod requests. Please send me a PM!

Thanks for the GAW!

A simple, single mode momentary tactical light would be great.

Thanks for doing this giveaway.
    360x3 looks great. Very interesting button UI.

Exciting Moment!!!
    Winners Announcement!!!

Thanks for all your guys' enthusiasm to join KLARUS 360X GAW Activity!!!

Congratulations to
    #30 martinaee –> has won the 1st prize 1 x 360X3
    #2 lennarta –> has won the 2nd prize 1 x 360X1
    #22 flat-ray –> has won the 3rd prize 1 x Mi1C

Winners, pls PM us your contact info and email included.

Congratulations to
    #5 NPL #15 pc_light #25 Gaudi #35 dj:litestick
    You’ve won the opportunity to buy one KLARUS flashlight with 50% OFF, pls email to service@klaruslight.com within a week(Before Jan. 25th 2019) for which light you’d like to order, thanks!

Happy New Year 2019!!!

OMG.... are you serious right now? I seriously am so happy I think I just woke up my wife! Been having a kinda cruddy few days and this really is amazing. What is even happening?!?

Thank you *so* much Klarus Light! This will actually be my first light with an emitter larger than XM-L/2 size. Can't wait to see what this bad-boy can do!
    Last edited by martinaee; 01-17-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Congratulations
    Quote Originally Posted by martinaee View Post
    OMG.... are you serious right now? I seriously am so happy I think I just woke up my wife! Been having a kinda cruddy few days and this really is amazing. What is even happening?!?

Thank you *so* much Klarus Light! This will actually be my first light with an emitter larger than XM-L/2 size. Can't wait to see what this bad-boy can do!

Congratulations to the winners.

Thank you Klarus for the excitment and for the great products.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

Thanks again Klarus!
    Quote Originally Posted by martinaee View Post

Seeing your joy - you were surely a right person to win this one. Congratulations!

Congratulations to the other winners as well!

Thank you Klarus

(who says lightning never strikes twice?)

Thank you klight!

Thank you for the 50% discount. As I will not be using it myself, I offer it to whomever is willing to purchase a light.
    Please send me a PM and I will send you the code.
    Please let me know if this is not within the rules and I will withdraw the offer.

Regards

This special offer is only for you, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudi View Post
    Thank you for the 50% discount. As I will not be using it myself, I offer it to whomever is willing to purchase a light.
    Please send me a PM and I will send you the code.
    Please let me know if this is not within the rules and I will withdraw the offer.

Regards

Thank you Klarus. I am very happy for the surprise.
    (T)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12