Dorcy Luxeon 1 Watt at Costco

hanuman

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone try Dorcy 3 AAA 1 watt ? I would like to compare this light with UK 4AA LED. The price is not much different.If anyone have both, please let me know which one is better. I saw it at Costco today. One pack/two lights for $32.49. I think the light looks similar to Streamlight 2L with two fuction switch , steady on and strobe. The beam pattern looks like Arc AAA. There is a ring outside the hotspot. The hotspot is white but a little green at the rim. I noticed one small dark spot at the center. It's not really dark just less bright. I tried the second one. This one has a triangle beam with violet ring.
The first one looks a lot better. I am not sure how bright it is. I may have a chance to try it tonight. From the package , it says this thing throws 100 ft.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow dorcy luxs at cosco? for 16.24 a peaice thats sweet

hanuman

Newly Enlightened
It's Batwing.
The item no from Costco is :768868. There are a lot of them at Costco Southlake, Texas.

justmetoo

Newly Enlightened
They have them at the Costo in Niles, IL.
There is a large difference it color between the two lights in the package that I bought. The three batteries are installed in a holder that is inserted into back end of the light. The light is of metal consruction and uses a reflector to focus the output from the LED.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
hanuman:
Good find - thanks for sharing!
Any chance you could take some photos - or even scan the packaging for us? (If you can't post pics, PM me for my email address, and I'll try to post them.)

redtrd

Newly Enlightened
How is the brightness and throw? How does it compare to other 1 watt Luxeon lights?

Latest posts