Zweibrueder with 3 W LS rechargeable!

Bastler

Newly Enlightened
Zweibrueder have a new flashlight with a 3 W Luxeon and an intelligent charger. They say ist is the first light using a 3 W Luxeon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

v2_gigaled.jpg

I hope it is made with golden contacts. I have a V2 with 16 LED and I like it very much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Link to Giga LED shop (german)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hm ... knowing Zweibrueder it will not be watertight but otherwise a solid light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
the price is a bit steep though ...
Bastler ... will you be the first one to try it out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Zvi

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, all cool, but I think 200$+ for that light is a bit excessive, IMHO of course.

Bastler

Newly Enlightened
@ Bernhard: I slept a night over buying it, but I don't think so. Maybe they will offer a version for alkalines, whitch is cheaper I will be thinking another night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif If I can use NiMH that I can charge with my own charger it would be a MUST.

The Zweibrueder 3C V16 is a much havier construction than the MagLite. It is made of stainless steel, not aluminium. I is also havier an nearly as long as a 3D Maglite. It comes with a holster.

I like it very much because it looks like beeing indestructable. The spring is incapsulated in the tailcap for not beeing twisted. All contacts are golden so if you open it, you think it is made by a jeweller.

The beam is not focused. It gives lots af light which is ideal for reparing a car an not useful if you search for your cat in the garden. The new one would be better for searching... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I like the V2-16Chip, too, but I am really angry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif that they did not make it at elast weatherproof! Those lates LedLensers are decent lights except for the fact of lacking water protection (and regulation, just dreaming).
Bastler ... try e-bay, those are usually much cheaper there!
bernhard

Latest posts