T25C2 vs T25C2 Pro

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only difference between the T25C2 and the T25C2 Pro is that the Pro comes with the latest 1500 lumen XHP35HD (I am pretty sure that is it) module already installed in it. What makes the T25C2 so good and why it has been around for years now and still sells pretty well is that ET designed the electronics and reflectors to be modular. There must be 10 different T25C2 ET designed and made complete LED/reflector/electronics modules to choose from.

There are likely even more. The T25C2 is built as solid as a framing hammer. I have 3 myself. Eagtac has been known to usually have above average electronics design and build quality of said electronics. This is what makes the 10+ complete LED drop in modules available for the T25C2 such a good seller and amazing package. What other manufacturer designs ONE flashlight that has near any LED emitter complete ET made drop ins also made for it?

The T25C2 Pro that showed up in my mailbox is the most perfect copy of a T25C2 I have yet gotten. The user interface is still and will always be head twist at least with this light which is fine. The tail switch in this specific copy is possibly the BEST ET tail switch I have ever used. Idk if this is a new switch boot design or what but the UI action is easy as heck with a tail switch that actually feels good to work.

WOW this thing is BRIGHT!!!

The Pro has the highest output out of any T25C2 LED module yet by a good amount. I also have the new SF Fury Dual Fuel that takes either CR123's or finally an 18650 which is 1500 lumens. One output mode only lol.

The ET and the SF look exactly the same at max output. The only difference is that the hot spot of the ET is a touch smaller. Both these lights are flame throwers. I actually am of the belief the T25C2 Pro with its 1500 lumen XHP35HD module AND the SF DF Fury are pushing 1600 lumens out the front.

Get good batteries for either one or you are throwing your money away. Remember that the 1500 lumen T25C2 requires no less than the 3500mah 10amp NCR18650GA cell to even achieve max output I think.

Did I mention that the ET T25C2 Pro is VERY VERY BRIGHT at max output and has an easy DOZEN different LED emitter package drop ins made by ET for it lol...

Last edited: