ARC4+ in use

Status
Not open for further replies.

sld

Newly Enlightened
We were just hit by some thunderstorms with high wind. I stoped on my way home in the downtown area to drop off a letter. Walking back to my truck a window in a jewlers shop blew out, showering the truck and me with glass. Used the ARC4+ to check injuries - only very minor, thankfuly. Arrived home to find power out. Using one of the lower settings (10 I think)to get around the house. You gotta love the variable output of this light. I've got a couple of AAA's and a First run LS with AA pac ready also. Now ... if I could just get the microwave to work, I'd have lunch.

Steve

10:00pm Power just came back on. No more fun with the flashlights, but now for lunch.

was_jlh

Enlightened
sld, those were the worst winds i remember in a while. glad your injuries were minor.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm using my ARC4+ in Iraq now. Could this be the first one in the country?
I am grateful it arrived 2 days before I left home. Gets dark when the electricity fails /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I fell in love with Arcs and collected quite a few, but now have come to appreciate them 'in use'.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heard that there was a funnel sited on the ground by law enforcement in NC. We got a piece of your system with 30 - 40+ mph winds. Not much damage here, just some outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.