merry christmas

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Christmas Jon Slider

Jon,
You've spent all week wishing us a Happy Christmas and as far as I can see, no-one has respomded.
So, just for you Jon, Happy Christmas and an even Happier New Year.
This would be a poorer place without your amazing contributions, thank you.
Peter

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Merry Christmas from this flashaholic:
IMG-20181224-141911.jpg

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not a Christmasy guy but for those of you who are I hope it's merry! My babies have enjoyed it thus far. : D

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate Christmas decorations but I love the true meaning of Christmas. Wishing blessings and happiness for all of you guys. CPF is a special place. Thank you!

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Jon Slider tribute got merged here and it now looks like I'm ignoting the rest of you.
So, a very Happy Christmas to you and yours, my strange friends.
A quiet day here with a long long walk with my Best Girl and my best beagles.
P

bykfixer

Flashaholic
As opposed to your not so best beagles?

So my family comes over on the eve and we all have a great time, but who's the blond guy over in the corner there with my neice?
Oh that's Adam, he was here last year. What?!? He was? Mrs. Fixer looks at me and says "who's Adam?" So I knew it wasn't just me.

We exchange small gifts. But I had nothing for Adam who everybody swears was here last year. Well I hooked young Adam up with a PKDL PL2 from my personal stash and when I showed him how to operate it he says "oh I love flashlights". My neice walks up and says "he has them all over the house"...

I'm pretty sure I'll remember Adam next year.

scout24

Flashaholic
Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all here at CPF. And Adam, when he joins up... :thinking::santa::crackup:

I only gifted a couple lights this year, a Sidekick to my stepson since he can't lose it on his keys and it's ALMOST cool enough to not eyeroll about, and two Yuji P60's with 123 dummy cells (with instructions) to two good friends who each own G2's and 6P's but are more gear heads than flashaholics. Perfect for power outages/zombies.

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
As opposed to your not so best beagles?

So my family comes over on the eve and we all have a great time, but who's the blond guy over in the corner there with my neice?
Oh that's Adam, he was here last year. What?!? He was? Mrs. Fixer looks at me and says "who's Adam?" So I knew it wasn't just me.

We exchange small gifts. But I had nothing for Adam who everybody swears was here last year. Well I hooked young Adam up with a PKDL PL2 from my personal stash and when I showed him how to operate it he says "oh I love flashlights". My neice walks up and says "he has them all over the house"...

I'm pretty sure I'll remember Adam next year.

Livin the dream Mr. Fixer! I have given away flashlights as gifts numerous times and they always like them but finding one who loves them is rare indeed!

StuGatz

Enlightened
The image should say it all. Now I'm off to entertain a few elves.. :D

o5JbMfY.jpg