Christmas Presents “gear”

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light wise I got a new fenix E16r. Got a new case amber bone assisted opening knife as well. Absolutely love it. Share what ya got guys/gals.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
New socks are literally one of the best presents you can get. Don't care what kind, boot, work, athletic, dress..... doesn't matter. They will always be used until they are worn out

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here, I got some clothes and socks. Although we did get a fairly low-end robot vacuum to try out. Will be interesting to see whether it saves us time.

I gave out an Olight R50 Seeker as well as a few Fenix E20s. Wish I got more of a chance to check out the Seeker before we had to leave. The E20s are in my opinion a great car light paired with some Lithium AAs and that is why we purchased them for some family members. The Seeker was a "welcome to the family" light to my sister's serious boyfriend haha.

U2v5

Newly Enlightened
My Son gave me an Imalent DX80 [emoji363] and my Daughter gave me a pair of fresh Orbtronic 3500mAh H-IMR 18650s. [emoji33][emoji41]

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spyderco Para 3, Olight Warrior X, Malkoff M61L 219 with VME plus 1CR123 tube and a pair of Efest 16340's. Also got a lovely book on flashlight collecting and the early history of portable lights and batteries.

And for the pièce de résistance, I have something special coming from Thor's Hammer Custom leather for my favorite HDS.

IMG-1204.jpg

New socks are literally one of the best presents you can get. Don't care what kind, boot, work, athletic, dress..... doesn't matter. They will always be used until they are worn out

Totally agree. I personally love socks. Lifetime guarantee. Buy on sale for good deals. Yes, I have a sock problem...

Hotlinked image and sales link removed. A name of the product and a photo of your own would be appreciated, as per CPF policies. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed a collection of Olights and accessories. Can't wait for them to arrive.

s1 MINI
S2R II
S1R II Ti Winter
S1R II Ti Autumn
I1R Eos
M2R Warrior x 2
Olight lanyard x 2
MCC Magnetic Charging Cable

listen-to-me-very-carefully-merry-christmas.jpg

Totally agree. I personally love socks. Lifetime guarantee. Buy on sale for good deals. Yes, I have a sock problem...

Hotlinked image and sales link removed. A name of the product and a photo of your own would be appreciated, as per CPF policies. Thanks!

SOCKS I WEAR
Whoops!!! Sorry about that ^^^. Company is called Darn Tough. Lifetime guarantee. I like their Westerner (thinner but still warm) and Hunter (pretty thick sock). Both are over the calf. I actually wear the Hunter over the Westerner on cold days. On really cold days I wear some Warrier Alpacas over the Darn Tough Hunters.