The,what light did you get for Christmas thread.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got Reylight Pineapple copper AAA with blue tritium,
MJP Extreme III, AAA ,and a coast HP 1.

markdeerhunter

Newly Enlightened

Malkoff Hound Dog 18650
57ac3a501b98d0385bf9393f1a7e5675.jpg

kimloris

Newly Enlightened

Where did you order your ReyLight? I was considering getting one now that they're back in stock at Amazon but the bad reviews (not compatible with 10440, random mode sequence, o-right gasket coming out, preflash, dead on arrival,...) kinda chilled me out of it.
Considering that they are back in stock, I am assuming that they have been recently made with the updated driver.
$26 is not the end of the world if I do not like the light but I would expect for the light to meet its specs.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Paul, how about a photo of your new lights. I've had an MJP AAA for many years, great little light. Have fun!

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
Emisar d4s but it hasnt arrived yet tho because i ordered too late and now xmas but should be here soon.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you order your ReyLight? I was considering getting one now that they're back in stock at Amazon but the bad reviews (not compatible with 10440, random mode sequence, o-right gasket coming out, preflash, dead on arrival,...) kinda chilled me out of it.
Considering that they are back in stock, I am assuming that they have been recently made with the updated driver.
$26 is not the end of the world if I do not like the light but I would expect for the light to meet its specs.

Yes I got it from amazon. It is working flawless. No preflash. Not DOA. I have not tried 10440. I'm fine with eneloops. I put a blue trit from Bangood in it. It looks great and works great. Give it a try! You can always return it with Amazon without problem. I love the copper. I do wish it was Med ,low,hi. But so far it's working out. Also o ring fits fine.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
You got an HP1? Thought they were extinct.
Good score.

I did not receive any lights this year but gave a away a few.

Got a black HP1 for less than 8 bucks on Amazon

I think they still have some!

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Paul, how about a photo of your new lights. I've had an MJP AAA for many years, great little light. Have fun!

Is there an easy way to upload photos directly from the phone yet. If not I'll have to host them somewhere. Working on it!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Santa left me a note to say thanks for the cookies and an IOU because he needed my flashlight. It seems Rudolph decided to do his incan week this year between the 22nd 29th of December and didn't bring any spare bulbs.

IMG-20181226-202424.jpg

CNN confirmed it.

kimloris

Newly Enlightened
Yes I got it from amazon. It is working flawless. No preflash. Not DOA. I have not tried 10440. I'm fine with eneloops. I put a blue trit from Bangood in it. It looks great and works great. Give it a try! You can always return it with Amazon without problem. I love the copper. I do wish it was Med ,low,hi. But so far it's working out. Also o ring fits fine.

Thanks.
I just ordered one. Will receive it on Saturday... we'll see if mine is flawless.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was indeed fortunate and received two beautiful lights for Christmas. The ZebraLight SC700d and a McGizmo Sapphire Hi CRI titanium AAA key ring light. So far both have exceeded my expectations and should give me many years of service.

ZL SC700d

McGizmo Ti High CRI AAA Key Ring Light

Last edited:

olemil

Newly Enlightened
I didn't get any torches for Christmas but yesterday I decided to order me a Olight M2R Cu warrior to join my Olight copper collection. Wife will no doubt shake her head in disgust but.....Merry Christmas to me....lol. Really kicking myself for not buying a R50 copper before they quit making them. [h=1][/h]