Any Coin Collectors

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Honestly, in the grades shown for Carson City minted morgan dollars, the price for the set is probably below what it would cost you to find the coins individually in those grades. If you could find them at all over several years of searching. I know this was posted as a "Yea right, like I'm really going to bid on this!" But, if you were looking for a coin investment opportunity, this might be the way to go since these are premium investment grade coins. For these coins, the price will probably only increase over time.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what a ripoff, they probably wouldn't even work in a vending machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a friend that collected coins for quite awhile and got disenchanted with coins when his coins never did go up but down instead I mentioned any collection has to get some age before it starts appreciating any gains I have quite a few silver dollars from the 1860s and 1880s and one coin I know has value, its one of the stone mountain commemorative half dollars from 1925. Buy them for the long haul and keep them mint.

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
My friend intended it as a joke to me, knowing I couldn't think about this even times .001. But he does love my children and notices some of their likes and dislikes.

I posted it because I was mildly curious if the value was reasonable. There are many rip-offs/spoofs on EBay. This didn't strike me as one though. Thanks for the imput.

How do you spell neumistmatist?