• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Hinderer XM-18 3.5" / We 803D Rectifier *Price Drops 2/18*

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:

• US/US territory shipping only
  • Ships via USPS Priority Mail
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
1) Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Spanto Sterile Non-Flipper Gen 3
2) We 803D Rectifier $130 $135 $140

1) Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Spanto Sterile Non-Flipper Gen 3
CTS-XHP Blade Steel with Blue anodized pocket clip and filler, Black G-10, Stonewashed Ti.

4 years ago my dad passed away from cancer. Just recently I came across this knife that he had hidden away. I would classify this as a user, light to moderate. It looks like my dad tried to sharpen the blade with a kitchen knife sharpener he had attached to an electric can opener. This would need to be worked on. The knife could also benefit from a disassembly, cleaning, and relube. The blade is also slightly off-center favoring the G-10 side. Lockup is solid with no side-side or up-down play.

I'd keep it but I am not a fan of the Spanto blade, and I know my dad would like want it to be used.

It can be shipped priority mail in a small flat rate box by itself, or I can ship it in the Hinderer (no sticker) white box inside of a bubble mailer (wrapped very securely and safe) also via priority mail. No peanuts or paperwork are included.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you for looking.
iBNCVnt.jpg

qspG2hL.jpg

J6ABIOx.jpg

CNJUn0y.jpg

e7083or.jpg

m346ewr.jpg

O9CVaL4.jpg

LVoKNhZ.jpg

8uWVEGK.jpg

DI308fD.jpg

8QSGdxN.jpg

dDW9nVF.jpg

2) We 803D Rectifier
LNIB. Opened to flip a few times and carried once but it has not cut anything. I picked this up over Christmas as a present to myself with a Chaves Ultramar Redencion. I like the Chaves a whole lot more, it fits my hand perfectly. The Rectifier is a nice knife to be sure but is a little too small for my liking.

Includes: Box, We Zippered pouch with all cards and knife. Knife has great action when using the thumbhole, and the flipper is just as good once you find it's sweet spot.

dEb4AEr.jpg

FGgayqV.jpg

2N8Y0iS.jpg

jB8KEXp.jpg

yXjgNaJ.jpg

IqsKnY0.jpg

ar5akfT.jpg

iClK9VR.jpg

iQ45Zts.jpg

8h7x0XX.jpg

IHDnmMR.jpg

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Hinderer XM-18 3.5" / We 803D Rectifier

Just woke up, thanks guys for the assist. :)

I wonder if it's because the price is in a different font color that it might not appear on some devices?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Hinderer XM-18 3.5" / We 803D Rectifier

... I wonder if it's because the price is in a different font color that it might not appear on some devices?

A very reasonable guess. Using default color and font settings is generally less problematic.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Hinderer XM-18 3.5" / We 803D Rectifier *Price Drops 1/26*

New prices :)