Closed

skillet

Enlightened
**** other avenue ventured ****

I feel like I've searched extensively on the site and can't find where to source these. I've seen some photos with them used in the place for the lanyard ring gap on Surefire C/P series and really like the look.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Here is an example of one on the C2 in this thread

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sqare Cut Red O rings

I would message Eric and see if he can answer your question. He is still very active here

skillet

Enlightened

I would message Eric and see if he can answer your question. He is still very active here

Well, that would be to easy for me to figure out.. (insert eyeroll) PM sent to Eric...
I should be getting a little more knowledgeable instead of this downhill slip-n-slide into forgetful ignorance..

Thanks for the simple solution Bigburly912... If you knew how much time I wasted this morning doing obscure CPF searches for this answer you would shake you head..

Edit:

If you'll notice in your RE: to my initial post.. I could or didn't even spell "square" correctly.... :sigh:

Last edited:

emu124

Enlightened
Re: Square Cut Red O rings

The square o-rings were made by member el_Pablo. Well... at least I bought some from him back in 2013... IIRC he only made a few dozen.
Don't know, if these are available somewhere else.

altermann

Enlightened
Re: Square Cut Red O rings

Interested in few square o rings too, let me know if there are available anywhere

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

First of all it is rather strange to see the pictures from my latest sales thread of a M2 Crosshairs (posted just a very few days ago) appear in a one year old sales thread of a C2, that coincidentally had the red filler o-ring too. The pictures in both threads were named differently and the new ones only show up instead of the deleted old ones because they are in the same webspace... strange. Makes my look like I don´t know my Surefires (offering a M2 as a C2 :shakehead) and being extremely generous (offering a Crosshais for $89 :eek:) ;)

Anyway, those square cut o-rings are not available anymore. A CPF member (don´t remember the name, from switzerland iirc) had them custom made to specifically fill the gap between body and tailcap of most C/P/Z Surefires. Aside from the red ones he also had translucent ones made that looked pretty cool too (unfortunatelly I only bought a few red ones).

Cheers
Eric

Last edited: