• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Alex1234!

Rasher

Enlightened
Just want to acknowledge a CPF member that went beyond the call of duty.

I picked up some lights from Alex1234 at different times.

One picked up at a later date was delayed in shipping - holidays and all - which Alex posted in his sales thread, along with an expected ship date. No problem as far as I was concerned.

The item arrived today, ahead of expected date - Alex had shipped FedEx instead of post so it would get here sooner.

Totally above and beyond what I'd expected, particularly for a non-pricey light.

Cheers, Alex, I look forward to more transactions with such a conscientious CPF member!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have also purchased multiple lights over the years and agree with your cheer. He is great to buy from and has shown great integrity. Another reason I love CPF, good people!

Yadao

Newly Enlightened
+1 here. Got my BLF KRONOS X6 in the mail from him today.

Beautiful light and matches well with my Astrolux S41S. Now have a super bright thrower and a super bright flood.

MVIMG_20190103_235749.jpg

Rasher

Enlightened
Yet another fine high-end light purchased from Alex showed up, quickly, and in the condition stated.
Definitely a no-brainer for me to do further business. Wish more actual dealers were this good.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
you guys are to kind, Thanks for the great feedback. this forum is full of awesome people lovecpf