Mighty pens & slaying Big Battery with the Sword of Truth

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took a break from the Bamboo Fountain Pen Kickstarter project a little ways back to put blade to backyard bamboo and try my hand at making a real bamboo fountain pen. The old way fashioned way.

Fortunately my backyard is filled with bamboo and the Internet is filled with videos of brave pioneers who came before. It is while standing upon their shoulders that I humbly submit my own chronicled attempt at this writing tool of yesteryear.

Give a shot on your own. It's surprisingly simple and thoroughly satisfying.

Watch the How-to Video

Make the Switch. Save the World

Here's the dirty little secret Big Battery doesn't want you to know: Disposable alkaline batteries are bad for you. Like really bad.

Bad for your wallet, bad for your electronic devices, bad for the planet.

And yet people keep buying them.

Want to see just how little sense disposable alkaline batteries make? Watch the short video above, then
Make the Switch.
Watch the Video

Time is Running Out to Pre-Order at 20% OFF!

The Pre-Order Store closes at the end of the year. This gives you just a few days to order these NEW Prometheus and Foursevens lights at a 20% discount.

All items will be shipping in January, barring any unforeseen delays.

Click on the link below to check out the Pre-Order Store and be sure to read the instructions on pre-ordering! (I'm using BackerKit to run the Pre-Order Store because I've had nothing but great experiences using them for Kickstarter fulfillment.)

Order up!

Pre-Order Store