• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arson Machine M-Lok light mount

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights

SOLD below:

1: Withdrawn - Surefire C2 host. Stock bore. Brand new, stored in safe. Oveready McClicky switch kit installed in stock tailcap. I believe it's Med press. Great anodizing match. No batteries or bulb.

2: SOLD to nmiller - $80 - Malkoff M60N. Very little use, installed in a safe queen Elzetta that saw next to no use. Please note: The red o-ring does not go with the dropin, it will go to the buyer of the Elzetta.

3: SOLD to vadimax - $105 - Elzetta ZFL-M60 (Bravo). Hi/Low switch. Low profile bezel. Perfect condition. Safe queen. No batteries or dropin.

Attachments

• ARSON1.jpg
    ARSON1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 309
  • ARSON2.jpg
    ARSON2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 324
  • ARSON3.jpg
    ARSON3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire C2 Host / Malkoff M60N / Elzetta Bravo ZFL-M60 / Arson Machine M-Lok lig

If the m60 n is the warm version with optics Ill take it. I'm not aware of a M60n, just a M60w.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire C2 Host / Malkoff M60N / Elzetta Bravo ZFL-M60 / Arson Machine M-Lok light

If the m60 n is the warm version with optics Ill take it. I'm not aware of a M60n, just a M60w.

It's the same. The N models were sold by Oveready after Malkoff stopped carrying the M60 and Elzetta started selling the M60. By then, the W (M61w) sold by Malkoff were much warmer which is why I believe they designated these N vs W.
Good catch!

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire C2 Host / Malkoff M60N / Elzetta Bravo ZFL-M60 / Arson Machine M-Lok lig

Awesome!!!! I've been watching for one of these. Thanks Slumber!

mckeand13: pm me your info and I'll send funds.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

nmiller,

Your PM box is full. Please clear some space.

Thanks.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Adding a few more pics of the C2 and some price drops.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very sad. I would have bought the low profile Elzetta...

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Elzetta sold to vadimax.

Price drop on Arson Machine mount.

cekilian

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Arson M-lok mount if it's still available.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Arson M-lok mount if it's still available.

cekilian, you don't have PM privileges yet. Please email me: mckeand13 at yahoo dot com

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is still for sale. No reply from cekilian.