• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fireflies E07vn - Compact 21700 Powerhouse R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Factory Link Click Here
  • Sky Lumen Warranty on all models
  • Ultra compact
  • Large filled hot spot with little spill
  • Anduril UI - Diagram below

[FONT=&quot]White2: Turn ON - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]5850L, 58Kcd, 482m[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White1: Turn ON - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4800L, 80Kcd, 566m[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]XPL HI 5000K: Turn ON - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]6900L, 40Kcd, 400m [/FONT]

You can pick Gray Sand or Black body Color

Last edited:

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are the odds of finding different optics to use for this light to give it even more throw?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The optics in this light is already tuned for throw. If we want more throw then we need larger optics but there wouldn't be space.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I purchased an E07 during the New Year sale , but I would be willing to wait for this.

Or at least it would be nice if I could add one after the fact. What are your thoughts Vinh?

I dont think it will fit but I would love to try.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boy how cool would it be to have a clear anodized one with purple aux leds on head and button, with those larger throwier reflectors and W2s powered by a Samsung 30T.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
E07vn

Now with Clear anodization, W1, W2 or SST20 HD2 3000K (No yellow ;-)

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see some extra chamfering on the heat fins on the one to the left. Has fireflies started to smooth out the edges on the cooling fins? That was one of the complaints from the earliest batches.

Here's hoping the larger optics can work.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates on the thrower optic? This may be the "light of the year" if you are able to pull this mod off with W1\W2 AND thrower optics. WOW!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates on the thrower optic? This may be the "light of the year" if you are able to pull this mod off with W1\W2 AND thrower optics. WOW!

i love this light too. But light of the year is a hard task... especially since it's only January! Lol