• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Amutorch VG10vn - Compact 21700 Clicky R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Ultra compact for a 21700 Clicky
135mm Length, 32.5mm Head, 25.4mm Tube
Excellent tough build quality
Heat well managed
Perfect Beam
DriverVN4
Long 21700 Protected Cells OK
Forward Clicky Standard (1/2 press momentary ON/Mode select, Full click mode lock)
Reverse Clicky Optional (Full lick turn ON, 1/2 press mode select)
Optional heavy duty black and blue boot with reverse clicky

$85 SST40 HD 6500K 1900L, 48Kcd, 438m

$85 SST40 SD 6500K

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thinking of picking this one up. This may be a dumb question but what is the difference between the HD and SD in SST's offerings?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thinking of picking this one up. This may be a dumb question but what is the difference between the HD and SD in SST's offerings?

I am keeping the SD option. HD is just so much better in every way in this light. I have only sold 4 of these lights. Its one of the most under rated light ever! I haev been using it and I like it as much as the L16vn! The L16vn is my most favorite tactical light. I even think the anodizing feels and lool better than Acebeam and most other quality brands. The reverse clicky and heavy duty boot is an expensive $22 option but I also think its a must have.

Last edited:

ike1985

Enlightened
Anyone order this yet? I'm strongly considering it as an EDC with SBT90. I'd like to see some lumen/candela numbers with the sbt90 in this. How would this compare to something like a p60 or similar with sbt90?

Last edited: