What happened to Data?

Rudi

Enlightened
During my many years on CPF a number of top people in this industry, like Mr. Bulk, Mac, Milkyspit, LedASAP, and others, suddenly vanished forever. I consider this normal, as peoples' lives evolve and priorities change. I hope this is not the case with Dave, the best flashlight builder ever, who has uncharacteristically not responded for weeks to a direct question on this site. I do hope it is not because of any personal adversity.

m_yo

Newly Enlightened
He's still here [emoji51] there is also a Facebook group for CoolFall. Slightly more activity there.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
During my many years on CPF a number of top people in this industry, like Mr. Bulk, Mac, Milkyspit, LedASAP, and others, suddenly vanished forever. I consider this normal, as peoples' lives evolve and priorities change. I hope this is not the case with Dave, the best flashlight builder ever, who has uncharacteristically not responded for weeks to a direct question on this site. I do hope it is not because of any personal adversity.

Rudi,

I apologize for not being on the forum much lately. I am still here and have been working on flashlight stuff pretty much full time lately. :tinfoil:

Happy New Year everybody.

I will put some updates in the anything new thread. . .

Cheers
Dave