ArmyTek        

Thread: What happened to Data?

Flashaholic*

Default What happened to Data?

During my many years on CPF a number of top people in this industry, like Mr. Bulk, Mac, Milkyspit, LedASAP, and others, suddenly vanished forever. I consider this normal, as peoples’ lives evolve and priorities change. I hope this is not the case with Dave, the best flashlight builder ever, who has uncharacteristically not responded for weeks to a direct question on this site. I do hope it is not because of any personal adversity.

Default Re: What happened to Data?

He’s still here there is also a Facebook group for CoolFall. Slightly more activity there.

First I've heard of a Cool Fall FB group. I just searched groups and didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    During my many years on CPF a number of top people in this industry, like Mr. Bulk, Mac, Milkyspit, LedASAP, and others, suddenly vanished forever. I consider this normal, as peoples’ lives evolve and priorities change. I hope this is not the case with Dave, the best flashlight builder ever, who has uncharacteristically not responded for weeks to a direct question on this site. I do hope it is not because of any personal adversity.

Rudi,

I apologize for not being on the forum much lately. I am still here and have been working on flashlight stuff pretty much full time lately.

Happy New Year everybody.

I will put some updates in the anything new thread. . .

Cheers
    Dave

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    Rudi,

I am still here and have been working on flashlight stuff pretty much full time lately.
    Dave
    Phew! Huge relief! Thanks for the update Dave. I remain on alert.

Thanks. Apparently FB's search engine is lousy.

EDIT: I'm the idiot. Just saw some old posts of mine... I was a member before already
    Last edited by wimmer21; 01-13-2019 at 09:32 AM.