is there a 120 volt led bulb that makes uvb light?

archimedes

Flashaholic
... moved to LED ...

Hey raggie, if you'd rather have this in "Special Application Lighting" or maybe "Fixed Lighting" (?) instead, just let me (or another staff member) know.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
uv-b is 280-315nm range, leds will be very expensive if you compare watt for watt with florescent tubes. i'm sure you can find those tubes in most pet stores that sell reptiles

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
There are UVB LEDs on the market now but not in the form of a finished lightbulb yet. I recently bought some to experiment with for my fluorescent mineral hobby. They're pretty weak compared to UVB fluorescent lamps so it would take a lot of them to produce enough output to stimulate Vitamin D production in your bearded dragons. Such a bulb would probably be in the $150-$300 range. Fluorescents are still your best bang for the buck for shorter UV wavelengths for now.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to add, If You do find a screw in 110-240V screw in UVB LED bulb, the output would probably be harmful to the naked eyes.
The power emitted by the fluorescent tubes is much safer.
Another nice aspect is that You can get UVB fluorescent bulbs in either clear or tinted (a little easier on the eyes)
GL