[Winner announced] XTAR THANKSGIVING ACTIVITY !!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
9LhuJVx.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you so much for being support XTAR all alone way in 2018, we been through a lot and we also gained a lot. Much appreciated.
For 2019, we want to hear from you, your sincerely suggestion would be greatly helpful. In reward, we will randomly pick up 1 winner to get the 3A fast charging charger for FREE

How to entry?
Leave your comment of "What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?" or "What's your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function."

For all the participants, we also offer 10 pcs for 50% off ($9.99) and 50 pcs for 30% off coupon code on Amazon!!! First come first served. Coupon code validity to 31st​ Jan 2019.

Shop link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L8BJ51X/?tag=cpf0b6-20

1 winner will be randomly chosen on 17th​, Jan 2019.

Good luck my friend.

====================================================================================

Winner announced!!

VaJi1UH.png

Congrats @martinaee you won the prize. Please PM us your shipping details ASAP.

ONLY $9.99 AND FREE SHIPPING in the U.S area by using 50% OFF code on Amazon US. Place the order now
clear.png

Last edited:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XTAR THANKSGIVING ACTIVITY !!

A flashlight with electronic switch that has ultra low parasitic drain.

Gaudi

Newly Enlightened

I second the request for power bank features.

Mr. LED

Enlightened

Ability to read cell resistance without the need of probes, just inserting in the charger and reading it. Also ability to save this in memory to follow all the cell's life, monitoring deterioration over time.

Conductor

Newly Enlightened

A flashlight with lithium-ion polymer battery
Thank you for a giveaway!

Henk4U2

Enlightened

A lot of folks just put in the batteries: so a possibility of blocking the charge when inserted the wrong way, or even charging no matter the position of the battery would be a useful item.
And for those who are more into it: a summary of duration, Volts, mAh, et cetara on the display when the charging is done.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Thanks erverone!!

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Thanks for GAW.

Perhaps the ability to reverse and use batteries as Power Bank as well.

Thank you for your feedback, actually XTAR have many battery chargers which are including Power Bank function, such as MASTER VC2 Plus, VP2, DRAGON VP4 Plus. They also have Anti-reverse / short circuit / over-charged protection function.

Congrats, you won the 50% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

I second the request for power bank features.
Thanks for your suggestion and we also have many battery chargers which are including Power Bank function, such as MASTER VC2 Plus, VP2, DRAGON VP4 Plus.
And you win the 50% off discount, I will PM you the code number, Thanks.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

High CRI headlamp
Thanks for the chance...
Thanks for your suggestion, XTAR already have a series high CR1 divng flashlight such as WALRUS D08, I think high CRI headlamp will be available soon.

Thank you for your advice i will sent you a 50% off discount code by PM.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Ability to read cell resistance without the need of probes, just inserting in the charger and reading it. Also ability to save this in memory to follow all the cell's life, monitoring deterioration over time.

Thank you Mr. LED, your idea is very helpful, and i will PM you a 50% off discount code, please check it.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Thanks to all the friends who support XTAR, we will record your Suggestions, and maybe in the near future, these products will appear, thank you!!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

A lot of folks just put in the batteries: so a possibility of blocking the charge when inserted the wrong way, or even charging no matter the position of the battery would be a useful item.
And for those who are more into it: a summary of duration, Volts, mAh, et cetara on the display when the charging is done.

Thank you Henk4U2, your suggestion is very helpful.
We will PM you a discount code, please check it, Thanks.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm... Possibly several USB ports with various output voltages for charging miscellaneous devices integrated into a charger?

Thanks for doing this GAW, XTAR!

Agpp

Enlightened

Thank you XTAR for the GAW.

My suggestion? You seem to be in the right position to produce a line of flashlight-powerbanks. Right now there are quite a few makers with Folomov being the only one I think deserves a mention. Would be good to give them some competition. :)