Imalent        

Thread: im a fat bass turd

Default im a fat bass turd

ok i got a new scale these new scales tell you so much like 10 different things they hook up thru blutooth to your fan . pretty much it is calling me fat. im around 165 pounds
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: im a fat bass turd

Hunh!?

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    ok i got a new scale these new scales tell you so much like 10 different things they hook up thru blutooth to your fan . pretty much it is calling me fat. im around 165 pounds
    But are you short?

I'm 6 foot and my ideal weight according to the real world is 185. Even in the days when I was young and walked behind a mower all day I was not 185!

So yeah, I'm fat! LOL

When I was 240 and 12% body fat I was considered obese even though I was in amazing shape. When I was 220 and 9% body fat I was considered overweight even though I looked like a Greek god. So now that I’m 280 and about 100% bf what do I consider myself haha I’m 5’11 without shoes.
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bigburly912 View Post
    When I was 240 and 12% body fat I was considered obese even though I was in amazing shape. When I was 220 and 9% body fat I was considered overweight even though I looked like a Greek god. So now that I’m 280 and about 100% bf what do I consider myself haha I’m 5’11 without shoes.
    Greek yogurt!

Hey raggie, there's been a request for you to choose a thread title that is a little more ... uh, sophisticated, or polished if you will .. even if needs be, perhaps less clever or humorous.

Thank you ...
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Hey raggie, there's been a request for you to choose a thread title that is a little more ... uh, sophisticated, or polished if you will .. even if needs be, perhaps less clever or humorous.

Thank you ...
    A polished turd is still a turd. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigburly912 View Post
    A polished turd is still a turd. Haha.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroz View Post
    Greek yogurt!

I remember reading about a bodybuilding flight attendant that was fired due to his height/weight ratio. He appealed due to his excellent health and low body fat. His appeal was denied. Airline management had turd for brains.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post

Thank you ...
    i seemed to have gained mass?
    Last edited by archimedes; 01-11-2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: tags fixed
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

(If you thought your weight was fine, why did you get a scale?)

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    (If you thought your weight was fine, why did you get a scale?)
    same reason i have 3 scooters i dont ride . im a mess but i have cool shoes

^^^^

im a mess
    1500 calories a day, you will be 150 lbs right around Valentine's Day.

but i have cool shoes
    My credentials:

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    1500 calories a day, you will be 150 lbs right around Valentine's Day.

My credentials:
    i drink way to much pop then i got a soda stream i carbonate krstal light and the weight was comeing off but i missed the caffeine

i drink way to much pop then i got a soda stream i carbonate krstal light and the weight was comeing off but i missed the caffeine
    If you're not a coffee person, all the major energy drink makers have a broad variety of zero calorie options; I'm partial to Monster White. You can also get a container of pre-workout powder (like C4) to make your own energy drinks as needed.

My excersize bike makes a great cloths dryer rack.

But remember this:
    The BMI scale says Arnold Shwartzinager is severly obese.
    John 3:16

i'm 6'4" 230 and my scale tells me i'm overweight, lol,

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

I had a Soloflex for almost 10 years-never came close to looking like the guy in the pictures(but It did work well as a clothes rack/ closet) . When I hit 200 lbs, I was mistakenly diagnosed as diabetic(due to a two week course of steroids for a severe back injury). I took it seriously, changed my diet(not radical, just cut out what I know was bad and increased what I knew was good). Increased my daily activity with at least 1-2 miles per day brisk walking(so I have cool shoes now too). Stopped my 4 a day Red Bull habit. 2 years later, since I had been monitoring my blood sugar 2-3 times per day and was never outside the normal range and never had an abnormal A1C, I asked my doc “Are you sure about this diagnosis”? After looking at all the results she said “not only was it wrong, I can’t even consider you pre-diabetic”. Score one for me. Then developed a MRSA infection of my spine and dropped another 15 pounds so I am no longer heavy but I have been fighting the infection and losing. A year ago they gave me the “you have maybe 6 months to get your affairs in order speech and I signed a ”do not resuscitate order”. I have always liked to prove doctors wrong and if I had a buck for every time they gave me the “you don’t realize how serious this is; speech” I would have twice as many lights as I already do...I guess my overall point is that if you don’t want to be a fat bass, make gradual changes in what you eat and increase your activity(its sounds easy but it truly is not-you really have to change the importance of your daily activity to be high on your list of priorities)...

They gave my pop 2 years to live at 70 if he didn't stop smoking, get more excersize and eat better. He went the right way. 6 months later they gave him a year so at 72 resumed doing what he wanted to do. He lived another 10 years.

Stressing about things is harder on you than most anything normal. I say normal because excess anything is just that...too much.

But if you want a bowl of ice cream eat a bowl of ice cream, not the whole carton. Park further away from the store and walk. Enjoy the crazy bumper stickers you pass by and make pleasantries with strangers.

Instead of eating at restaraunts at lunch every day pack a sandwich (with wheat bread) and a few chips. Instead of a soda have grape juice.

Stay hydrated. That alone is like getting a tune up. The average adult consumes about half what they should. Caffienated beverages should be counted as a negative consumption since they are diuretic to your system. Not only does it remove water but takes away precious minerals you don't get back with bottled water.

And most importantly remember those folks on tv aren't you. They pick the healthiest, prettiest people to make us think we can look like them. Me? I don't wanna look like them.

My neighbor went on a health kick. To be fair it was a good thing to stop heavy drinking and living in the passing lane. But when a bone from his broiled fish got hung in his throat and nearly killed him he took a different take on life. No longer obsessed with a 5 minute mile and avoiding McDonalds at all costs he now takes liesurely strolls and can be spotted carrying a bag of Wendys food indoors after work a couple times a month.
    John 3:16