• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus FH10vn - Hunter's 3 Color Aspheric Zoomie

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delivered. Very fun and aggressive looking light. Thanks!

3b45b4adb19a747cb66ca9df6750a879.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Still having fun with this light. What a neat idea. I am no hunter but I still find it fascinating. I got buddies that do hunt so we will see what they say.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you cant program your VN4 always try this:

Toggle Programming Lock
10-11-10
Toggle lock or unlock current Mode Group settings.
Any Mode Group in Deck 2 automatically initiates Programming Lock

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still having fun with this light. What a neat idea. I am no hunter but I still find it fascinating. I got buddies that do hunt so we will see what they say.
From your experience opening them up, how durable is the LED mover for long term switching use? It feels very fluid and solid but over time, will I need to grease it somehow?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
From your experience opening them up, how durable is the LED mover for long term switching use? It feels very fluid and solid but over time, will I need to grease it somehow?

Everything seems fine. I wouldn't dunk the link in water though...Light rain is likely fine.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried the head adjust filter for more zoom than flood, holy poop... I can throw the red and green pretty far, the white light has more spread than the baby xs, but still a great beam thrower by itself. I'm hooked on this light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just tried the head adjust filter for more zoom than flood, holy poop... I can throw the red and green pretty far, the white light has more spread than the baby xs, but still a great beam thrower by itself. I'm hooked on this light.

I have been playing with the this light with the W2. Make me want to build another in W1 and get rid of green and replace with XPL HD 5000K to see if I can get better flood.