CKF Rama flashlight

Pinarello

Newly Enlightened
Is there any information or review on this light. Looking very nice and interesting. Couldn't find anything on CPF.
Thanks in advance

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely, I'd be quite interested to hear your impressions about this bodacious looking light : )

Rasher

Enlightened
If you are willing to post your thoughts here, that may be of interest to others on CPF....
Sorry for the tardy reply (is there some setting on the fora where I can be notified if I'm quoted? I only saw this because I noticed the last post name had changed) -
yes, I might do that, though I'm hesitant (I find it a bit abrasive here, and I have a weird stalker commenting on my posts often).

But I will post here that it's arrived, and would be happy to answer PM questions should I not post a public synopsis.

Best,
R

archimedes

Flashaholic
Sorry for the tardy reply (is there some setting on the fora where I can be notified if I'm quoted? I only saw this because I noticed the last post name had changed) ....

You can change your settings to "auto-subscribe" to every thread where you have posted but, no, this particular forum does not have alerts for being quoted.

nbp

Flashaholic
You can subscribe to the thread so that you will get email notifications when there are new posts.

Also, if someone is violating CPF rules, please contact a Moderator so it can be dealt with. We want everyone to have a nice time here, and I apologize if your visit has been unpleasant thus far. We hope you stay!

nbp

Flashaholic
Sorry buddy, we've been tripping over each other all day. Hehe [emoji4]

Rasher

Enlightened
@Pinarello: Have been playing with mine for a while.

Nice light, very nicely machined (and surprisingly smooth threads out-of-the-box for a Ti piece), has a subtle oil-slick finish. The Flinstone-esque openings exposing the contrasting color main tube are really nicely done, I wasn't sure I'd like the effect but I do, quite a lot.

Gets bright enough for most practical needs, good hotspot with a nice uniform spill.

I like it.

Frau saw it and immediately expressed approval of the design and execution, as opposed to the occasional "WTF is that?".

And best delivery of any light I have so far: I don't know of anyone else that puts a cute cookie with their logo emblazoned over the icing, just a funny little touch, along with assorted other trinkets including a single-cell USB charger and a serviceable zip-up carry pouch for the light.

Assuming I don't find anything that bugs me after spending more time with it, I'm a customer for future products by CKF.

PM me (or post here) with any questions you have.

Latest posts